pixeltracker

New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....- Page 2

New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#25re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/18/08 at 1:30pm

Wanna Be A Foster -- listen, poor boy... I didn't start that old thread with the MAMMA MIA! one-sheet poster art, so relax. Its Friday, I'm sure you need your nap for your late-night piano bar hopping, so... LEAVE ME ALONE! re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?boardid=1&boardname=bway&thread=953837#3423451

hermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
#26re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 4:28pm

Why didn't anyone mention that Dominic Cooper (History Boys) is in it?!?!

I've seen the preview several times now (it is in front of the Sweeney movie), and I just finally figured this out today. Maybe I was too busy looking at Colin Firth...

Now I have to go see it... Firth and Cooper... Wow! re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

And I don't even LIKE Mamma Mia...

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#27re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 5:02pm

Because his name is right up there on the poster with everyone else's re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster.... <3

Besides! How could you miss Dominic sans shirt with his name flashing in the trailer?! It's like the only reason I keep watching the thing!

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.
Updated On: 1/27/08 at 05:02 PM

hermionejuliet
#28re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 5:08pm

I have no idea!!! I'm kinda ticked though because had I know that was Dominic w/o his shirt, I would've paid a bit more attention. re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

AnnaK<3LMIP
#29re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:09pm

re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

*sigh*
Dominic

hermionejuliet
#30re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:11pm

Thank YOU! re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#31re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:14pm

Amanda Seyfried was in MEAN GIRLS and on HBO's BIG LOVE.

re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....

"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere

AnnaK<3LMIP
#32re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:19pm

Ooo you be welcome. He fine.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#33re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:21pm

DrTheatre, I'm from Boston too!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#34re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:36pm

Seyfried also had a pretty interesting supporting role in VERONICA MARS. She managed to be sexy, creepy, haunting (and if anyone has seen the show, they know what I mean), funny, exciting, and tragic all at the same time. I thought she was hilarious in MEAN GIRLS and though I have only seen a few episodes of BIG LOVE, I enjoy her in that.
At first I was hoping for a bigger name (when will we get to see Anne Hathaway in a movie musical?), but I don't doubt she'll be great.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#35re: New MAMMA MIA movie Poster....
Posted: 1/27/08 at 6:50pm

Ms Hathaway would be an excellent Cinderella if there's an INTO THE WOODS movie.

"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere