pixeltracker

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)- Page 2

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#25re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/27/08 at 9:50pm

Great review, Jay!

Wonderful seeing you guys yesterday, and nice meeting you, Alicia!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

fflagg Profile Photo
fflagg
#26re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/27/08 at 10:02pm

Take out the music and Harvey and you have a much better show.

Do you know what happens when you let Veal Prince Orloff sit in an oven too long?

n2005 Profile Photo
n2005
#27re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/28/08 at 5:55pm

I love reading your reviews Jay!! Thanks for posting. I'm seeing it in 2 weeks , can't wait!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#28re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/28/08 at 6:06pm

Tom stopped for photos...awesome! That was one of my questions about the stage door for this show. Him and Faith are the people I really want to meet should I stage door this show.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#29re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/28/08 at 6:08pm

I've stage doored the show twice now, once after an evening show, and once after a matinée, and all of the performers are more than happy to sign and take pictures. Even more so after a matinée, since they're not in a rush to get home and to sleep.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

bestfreakinshoes
#30re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/28/08 at 7:39pm

I may buy the cheap seats for this, just so I can see Leslie. You convinced me! : )

dave1606
#31re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/29/08 at 5:05pm

very nice post as always jay. The broadway world video convinced me I must see this as the music is just soo beautiful.and i agree with you even from the preivew video I couldn't get coney island out of my head. Ill probably be seeing it in a couple weeks i'll let ya know what I think! great post as always.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#32re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on A CATERED AFFAIR (with stage door photos)
Posted: 4/29/08 at 6:03pm

I saw the show a few weeks ago and really liked it. It's very sad and depressing in some parts. Thanks for the write up.