pixeltracker

Broadway.com 2008 AUDIENCE AWARD winners announced...- Page 3

Broadway.com 2008 AUDIENCE AWARD winners announced...

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#50re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 5/31/08 at 11:23am

Where is the BWW poll? We have one every year too. Did I miss it somehow?

....but the world goes 'round

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#51re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 5/31/08 at 1:06pm

LOL! I asked the same question!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

BroadwayBaby19
#52re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 6/2/08 at 11:38pm

I disagree that these Audience Awards mean nothing. Of course the most artistic, quality choices are rarely going to win because those are rarely going to be the big crowd pleasers. But, honestly, what is wrong with the people who actually have to PAY for the airfare, ridiculous hotel rates, eating out at least twice a day & outrageous theatre prices to keep the shows running getting a say in something? These are the shows & actors the audiences enjoyed the most (or at least the audiences who bothered to vote) & I'm sure the winners appreciate that recognition. They don't mean anything to some of you, but the bravos from the crowd damn sure mean something to somebody.

"But I don't like SPAM!!!"

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#53re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 6/3/08 at 12:03am

I honestly don't believe that votes counted if those were the results. There's just no way.

LaCageAuxFollesFan2 Profile Photo
LaCageAuxFollesFan2
#54re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 6/3/08 at 1:08am

Musical Revival and Off-Bway Play...those I can get on board with - most of the others are beyond laughable.

JohnPopa Profile Photo
JohnPopa
#55re: Broadway.com AUDIENCE AWARD winners 2008 announced...
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:49am

"We should have a voting thing here. At least with us, the shows we know SHOULD win will actually win. It won't be just teenybopper stuff. "

-----

Best laugh of the day!