Paper Mill Rush

Ivan2 Profile Photo
Ivan2
#1Paper Mill Rush
Posted: 6/4/08 at 1:56am

Anyone done it? I wanted to try for a Friday night of Little Shop of Horrors but I don't know if they sell out or not. Tips?

thtrbear
#2re: Paper Mill Rush
Posted: 6/4/08 at 3:58pm

PMP is a huge theater and they should have a student rush ticket available. In the past it was available STARTING 30 minutes or an hour to curtain. it could be in the orchestra but not necessarily the best seat they have available, from experience. when pmp was more popular i.e. not in the last year, even for full price they usually didnt have a very good seat left day of, it was usually between row R and row Z in the orch, so I'd stand outside with a sign that I wanted to buy a ticket. (Altho in hindsight I'd have taken row R as a student ticket and not gone to all that trouble). They have lost a lot of their audience in the last year or 2 and I wouldnt be surprised if a good seat can be had now via student rush. As a factoid, keep in mind the mezz starts where the orch ends, around row Z. Also, it cant hurt to phone and ask what sort of seat they expect to be able to sell via rush.

PlayhouseBeauty Profile Photo
PlayhouseBeauty
#2re: Paper Mill Rush
Posted: 6/4/08 at 8:10pm

For the past 2 years I have student rushed each show as early as an hour before the showtime to 10mins before showtime and have never gotten less then Row H. Unfortunately there numbers havent been that great but you should have no problem getting a very good seat for Little Shop. Im hopefully going tomorrow! Hope you enjoy the show!

mridley2
#3re: Paper Mill Rush
Posted: 10/23/12 at 12:31pm

Anyone had any experience lately with Student Rush at Papermill? I'm trying to see Chorus Line this weekend and curious how easy it is to secure tickets. Thanks

Videos