xanadu rush... helpppp!?

robstyle001
#1xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:12am

hey wonderful bwayworld.com lovers.

totally rushing xanadu tomorrow anyone do this recently? what time do i need to be there.

thanksss

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#2re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:17am

First off there is only one "s" in thanks and one "P" in help. Secondly it is two hours from show time. But, that is if they feel like selling the student rush tickets.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

robstyle001
#2re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:28am

ha thanks for the spelling help...guess i forgot that? ha.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#3re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:29am

I got there at 12:15 on WEdnesday for the 2PM show and got a rush seat on stage.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#4re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:31am

You aren't one to talk, winston.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

rich.hanson59
#5re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 7:53am

Are the seats located onstage? If not where are they?

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#6re: xanadu rush... helpppp!?
Posted: 6/8/08 at 8:10am

my rush seat was in the balcony- and the theater is so small that any seat is just fine.

Videos