pixeltracker

For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL

For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL

JackSHC111
#1For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/16/08 at 11:13am

Hello!

I have 1 ticket to Legally Blonde for sale.....this Sunday's Evening 7:00pm) performance....Laura Bell Bundy's Final Performance.

The ticket is Mezzanine, Row F, Seat 106. It is priced at $75....discounted ticket price + Ticketmaster fees.

E-mail me at jackshc111@aol.com if interested. It is an actual ticket, not electronic, so I will have it for you before the performance--or any time of your choosing on Saturday/Sunday.

Thanks!

JackSHC111

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#2re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/16/08 at 11:19am

Isn't her final performance the Wednesday matinee, since the new Elle is supposed to take over Wednesday night? Or is the Elle standby performing Tuesday night/Wednesday matinee next week?

I am probably wrong, because the Wednesday matinee seems like an odd time to leave. I have a feeling this was discussed, but I seriously overlooked it.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 7/16/08 at 11:19 AM

JackSHC111
#2re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/16/08 at 11:26am

No, LB is dark on Monday and Tuesday nights. Laura's final is the Sunday evening show.....not sure when the winner is starting.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#3re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/16/08 at 11:40am

Okay, I forgot it was dark those nights, which explains the Sunday night performance...one of those duh moments.

The winner is supposed to start Wednesday night, though, so who will be going on for the matinee? The winner would have probably started on a Tuesday night had they had a performance then.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

JackSHC111
adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#5re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/17/08 at 7:05am

The winner does indeed begin Wednesday evening, and LBB's last show is Sunday night.

I would assume Kate Rockwell will be playing Elle at the matinee, because I would guess that the runner-up, who is getting Becky's old track, will start Wednesday night as well.

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#6re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/17/08 at 8:48am

have you had any offers yet? Im interested!

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#7re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
Posted: 7/18/08 at 2:52pm

OMG OMG YOU GUYS. So am I. Drama Queen wins, though.

Videos