News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JackSHC111

Member Name: JackSHC111
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next To Normal seating
 Aug 27 2010, 12:08:18 PM
I have seen the show three times. It is a very intimate show, but I think if you sit too close, you lose a lot of the overall lighting effects which add to the show.

I have sat in Orchestra, Row J, dead center and in 1st row of Mezz. and both of these are PERFECT seats. You will not be disappointed with either of these.

Enjoy the show--it is great!!!

Billy Elliot Partial View
 Mar 4 2010, 02:20:19 PM
You will be FINE in these seats. I sat in Row L, second seat from side and thought the view was fantastic--the best deal on B'way for the week I was there. You do miss a TINY portion of one or two scenes, but nothing that takes away from the story by any means. I would 100% recommend the partial view from Row L.
N2N seating question
 Jan 6 2010, 04:55:29 PM
I saw the show from the 3rd row, Orchestra Left. They were fine seats and I could see all of the action. But next time I see the show, I will see it from further back, center. The lighting in this show is truly spectacular, and to get the full effect, I think seats a little further back, Row F or G, would be FANTASTIC!
re: NYC Trip 8/15-8/18
 Aug 19 2008, 10:34:33 AM
I whole-heartedly agree with you about Cheyenne Jackson....I believe he is one of the best, if not the best, male voices on Broadway! Such a pure tone and impeccable vocal control!

Thanks for the great reviews--sounds like a fun time--and makes me wish I was in NYC right now!

re: Altar Boyz seating question
 Aug 13 2008, 10:29:26 AM
I sat in the $25 seats, Stage Right, 2 weeks ago. The view is great, full view, but yes, they are WAAAAAY on the side....but they are very close to the stage. Also, I had trouble hearing at the beginning (muffled sounding), but don't know if this is because of the seats or the theater itself.

I would recommend these seats, but there are some other great deals out there where you can pay about $15 more and have a better seat.

re: Palace Mezz Seats?
 Jul 29 2008, 02:29:56 PM
I sat in Row AA of Mezz., Seat 9 at LBB's last performance, and it was FANTASTIC! No problems with the rail and perfect view of stage. Go for it!
re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
 Jul 16 2008, 10:44:49 PM
***BUMP***
re: For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
 Jul 16 2008, 11:26:21 AM
No, LB is dark on Monday and Tuesday nights. Laura's final is the Sunday evening show.....not sure when the winner is starting.
For Sale - 1 Ticket to Legally Blonde - Sunday Night - LBB's FINAL
 Jul 16 2008, 11:13:44 AM
Hello!

I have 1 ticket to Legally Blonde for sale.....this Sunday's Evening 7:00pm) performance....Laura Bell Bundy's Final Performance.

The ticket is Mezzanine, Row F, Seat 106. It is priced at $75....discounted ticket price + Ticketmaster fees.

E-mail me at jackshc111@aol.com if interested. It is an actual ticket, not electronic, so I will have it for you before the performance--or any time of your choosing on Saturday/Sunday.

Thanks!

JackSHC111

re: City Center Seating Chart HELP!
 Jul 11 2008, 10:10:31 AM
Where exactly is this BAR I keep hearing about? I am leaning toward $50 Side seats.....will this be ok? Never been to a show at the City Center, but want to make sure I have a good view!

Thanks!

FOR SALE - One (1) TIcket to Legally Blonde 7/20 - LBB Final Performance
 Jul 10 2008, 11:10:08 PM
Hello!

I have one (1) ticket to Legally Blonde for sale. 7/20/08, 7:00pm - Laura Bell Bundy's final performance. Ticket is Mezzanine Row F, Seat 106. I am selling it for $75....discounted cost of ticket, plus Ticketmaster fees. This is an extra ticket that will not be used and I don't want it to go to waste!

Please e-mail me at jackshc111@aol.com with any questions....we can discuss mailing or pick up at performance.

re: Legally Blonde Box Seats
 Jul 10 2008, 11:47:28 AM
Ryan, check e-mail....I have a Mezz ticket I am trying to sell.

Let me know if interested!

Best Way To Sell Extra Ticket? Legally Blonde 7/20 - LBB Last Perf.
 Jul 5 2008, 03:55:58 PM
Hello!

I have an extra ticket to the 7:00pm Legally Blonde show on July 20--Laura Bell Bundy's last performance. It is Row F, Front Mezz. What is the best way to try to sell extra tickets....Craigs List, Stub Hub, eBay? I am not looking to make any money off of it, simply get back what I paid....$70.00.

Any help would be appreciated!

re: Mamma Mia Seating ?
 Apr 29 2008, 10:25:09 AM
Another seating question....

I am trying to get discount tickets for Mamma Mia, and of course they are not selling Center A - R at a discount.

The best I am getting are
Left Orchestra Row M, seat that is 9 seats off the aisle

Right Orchestra Row A, seat 2 off the aisle

Front Mezz., Row C center

How "to the side" are middle of the row left orchestra seats?
I am afraid Row A may be too CLOSE, and for Front Mezzanine are there any obstructions

re: Chicago seating question
 Apr 17 2008, 02:38:18 PM
BUMP

I am looking at Chicago tickets in May and the evening I am looking for gives me options of Row M, center orchestra with the next best being Front Right Mezz., Row A. How are the side mezzanine seats? Trying to fit one more show in, and Chicago is not having a Memorial Day show....so making use of every available slot I have!

Thanks for any help!!

re: Hairspray Tour
 Jan 29 2008, 07:07:52 PM
The touring cast from 2006 was AMAZING!! I saw the show twice, once in Kansas City and once in Niceville, FL. It was my first time seeing the show, and I saw the broadway cast in Nov. 2007. I must say I enjoyed the tour cast better.....they were spot on with the acting, singing, character traits (esp. the actors playing Link and Amber....words cannot express how amazing each was!). While the current broadway cast is definitely worth seeing, the tour cast just had a way of "gelling" with one
re: Cheap places to stay in NYC?
 Nov 15 2007, 07:09:31 PM
Last weekend I stayed at the Hotel Bellclaire on W 77th at Broadway....it is super clean, very friendly and paid 169/night. They have everything from economy (shared bathroom) rooms to doubles. It is 2 blocks away from a subway station that will let you take the 1 train into Times Square. High recommendation for this amazing jewel.
re: For everyone with tickets to ANY Broadway show within the next two mont
 Nov 11 2007, 07:05:05 PM
I was unable to go to Les Miz on November 11 - 2pm. I bought the ticket a month ago. Luckily, I had seen many of the shows I was going to during my trip to NYC earlier in the week.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You