pixeltracker

Another In the Heights Seating Question

Another In the Heights Seating Question

Fiyero13
#1Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/6/08 at 7:20pm

for the show i'm about to see i can get tickets in either the front row or the rear mezzanine with pretty good views, I was wondering if the orchestra section front was really worth the extra 80 bucks i'd be shelling out per ticket, thanks
Updated On: 8/6/08 at 07:20 PM

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#2re: Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/7/08 at 12:35am

not to split hairs, but technically you could only be buying as close as the second row of the orch ahead of time- front row orch is lotto seats.

Hrududu Profile Photo
Hrududu
#2re: Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/7/08 at 8:29am

I have a seating question for this show too, so instead of creating another thread I'll add to this one.

Currently I have a couple of options seating wise. The first is Orchestra F 17. Which is to the left. The other is F Mezz D 107 which is as close to the centre as I've seen.

Which would be the better seat in your opinion?

Actinggbugg474
#3re: Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/23/08 at 10:58am

Hey everyone,

I just bought 5 tickets to In the Heights. ORCH, row A, seats 107-111. Are these seats so close that we won't be able to see everything? I hope not!

Thanks in advance.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#4re: Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/23/08 at 2:50pm

As far as I've been told and know, anything but the rear orchestra is good because of the overhang from the mezzanine. Even the rear mezzanine seats are excellent.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#5re: Another In the Heights Seating Question
Posted: 8/23/08 at 3:03pm

I've seen In The Heights twice. First in the mezzanine and second in the orchestra. My personal opinion, I enjoyed the orchestra more.

Hruddudu--I was in Row F and my seat was great. Yours should be too!

Actinggbugg474---Your seats should be fine. Don't worry about being too close.

Fiyero13--I would go with orchestra.

Everyone enjoy the show! It's wonderful!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

Videos