Altar Boyz seating question

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#1Altar Boyz seating question
Posted: 8/12/08 at 9:30pm

How are the $25 seats for Altar Boyz? Is the stage so obstructed that it is not worth it?

Any help is appreciated!!

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

tourboi
#2re: Altar Boyz seating question
Posted: 8/12/08 at 9:36pm

They're full view but way on the side. You'll have to sit with your head turned the whole show.

JackSHC111
#2re: Altar Boyz seating question
Posted: 8/13/08 at 10:29am

I sat in the $25 seats, Stage Right, 2 weeks ago. The view is great, full view, but yes, they are WAAAAAY on the side....but they are very close to the stage. Also, I had trouble hearing at the beginning (muffled sounding), but don't know if this is because of the seats or the theater itself.

I would recommend these seats, but there are some other great deals out there where you can pay about $15 more and have a better seat.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3re: Altar Boyz seating question
Posted: 8/13/08 at 1:23pm

Hated these seats. I was to the extreme house left and actually hurt my neck watching the show. The show is blocked with almost everything at center stage.

Personally, I would have paid extra $$ for better seats.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos