Cloris Leachman in Hospital

musicaltheatrefan3 Profile Photo
musicaltheatrefan3
#1Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 3:52pm

Hey guys! I'm in Denmark and I haven't had much time to post, but I just came across this story that Cloris Leachman is in the hospital! I hope she gets better and is able to perform in YF!

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/dancing-fave-cloris-leachman/251299?icid=100214839x1212803363x1200846885

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#2re: Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 4:01pm

I hope she gets better. Anyway she already turned Mel down hence why he asked Jack Black.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#2re: Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 4:15pm

NGD2225, I think you need to take into account that that tidbit was announced in PAGE SIX. A gossip columnist wrote it.

A new Igor was selected a while ago. He's not a name. He's been rehearsing for a while.

Yeah, a name would be awesome, but Jack Black isn't going to make people immediately rush out and see the show. If YF were to stunt cast, it should be done carefully, as not just everyone can fit into these roles.

Dolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
#3re: Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 4:24pm

I'm surprised Chris Fitzgerald is leaving? Does he have another gig lined up?

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#4re: Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 4:29pm

Dolly_Levi, Chris Fitzgerald will be starring in the title role in MINSKY'S, the new Charles Strouse/ Bob Martin musical preparing for an out-of-town tryout in LA this spring.

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

thejoeyOshow
#5re: Cloris Leachman in Hospital
Posted: 11/17/08 at 6:46pm

Cloris is smart for turning him down IF she did. A "you didn't want me then so I'm not doing it now!"

Go her!

www.youtube.com/thejoeyoshow

Videos