Spring Awakening this weekend

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#1Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 4:32pm

I'm going to see Spring Awakening this weekend (sat mat) and I'm curious if anyone knows of any understudies scheduled to perform...I've been checking broadwayunderstudies.com and nothing so far...

sleepyguy1717
#2re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 4:40pm

Threadjacking! I'm also going this weekend (Friday) and wanted to know how to get the stagedoor. Also, does Hunter take pictures? I won't feel too terrible if I don't get one, but I don't want to be "that guy" that asks for a picture when its common knowledge that he doesn't take them.

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#2re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 5:02pm

He takes them.
And if you were wondering, Morgan Karr is on for Georg Friday night.

jessica0414 Profile Photo
jessica0414
#3re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 5:03pm

The stage door is right outside the theater, you will see the barricades and the other "enthusiastic" fans :)

"You don't just stop posting horse s*** on the web!"-The [Title of Show] Show

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#4re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 5:33pm

any chance of gerard, alexandra,or hunter being out?

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#5re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 5:55pm

Hunter was out last weekend and tonight for previously scheduled commitments. I doubt he'll be out again this weekend.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#6re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 6:31pm

Who went on for Hunter? Jesse or Matt?

kdek004
#7re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 10:19pm

I saw Jesse last Sat matinee in for Hunter (on stage seats which are awesome). I thought he was very good, I've seen Hunter too and I thought Jesse's performance was comparably good.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#8re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/20/08 at 10:26pm

Jesse went on 11/13, 11/14, 11/15 m and 11/20. Matt went on 11/15 e, 11/16 m and 11/16 e.

winter_sky Profile Photo
winter_sky
#9re: Spring Awakening this weekend
Posted: 11/21/08 at 12:21am

Aw, I've completely fallen out of love with SA but I would have loved to see Matt Doyle's Melchior again. Boo.