pixeltracker

Is there a time limit/ experation date on using a pasted date ticket?

Is there a time limit/ experation date on using a pasted date ticket?

Winston3
#1Is there a time limit/ experation date on using a pasted date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 1:32am

In September I bought a ticket to see August. However, when I was home that weekend I was unable to go. Knowing that I can only redeem a past date ticket monday through thrusday I was unable to use it during my weekends home. Now, I am home for college for my winter break and I have the ability to go to the theatre during the week as well as the weekends. I want to go back to August. But, I am wondering if I have to buy another ticket or if I can still use the one I bought 3 months ago as a past date ticket and save money.

Goodbye Sister Disco

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: Is there a time limit/ experation date on using a pasted date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 1:39am

My date is pasted on yay.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#4re: Is there a time limit/ experation date on using a pasted date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 4:10am

I don't think there is an expiration date for past-dating, but I would call telecharge or ask the box office just to make sure.

WOSQ
#5re: Is there a time limit/expiration date on using a past-date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 9:34am

There is no time limit on past-dating or at least there wasn't when I worked there.

People had tickets for 6 to 8 YEARS when it came to Cats and Phantom and those tix were honored eventually, so 3 months is a walk in the park.

This week there may not be any past dating (but give it a try) because it is the heavy holiday week. Next week, Jan 6-8, ought to work because business ought to be lighter.

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher

Winston3
#6re: Is there a time limit/expiration date on using a past-date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 10:51am

Now, one other question that I didn't even think of in the original post. My ticket was supposed to be held at the box office and I never picked it up. Seeing (as I said earlier) I got the ticket in september.

Goodbye Sister Disco

WOSQ
#7re: Is there a time limit/expiration date on using a past-date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 3:03pm

When you call Tele-charge and speak to Customer Service (or Customer Circus as we called it then) tell them the date you had originally bought the ticket for and have the card you used handy because they will need both those things.

Once your order is brought up they will see your ticket was held. On the other hand they may ask where the ticket is. Not a big deal.

CS will fill out a little piece of paper or email or something and a replacement ticket will be at the BO.

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher

ShoshanaismyElphie
#8re: Is there a time limit/expiration date on using a past-date ticket?
Posted: 12/30/08 at 7:14pm

Wait so if you missed a show you can use the ticket on a different date?

Videos