In The Heights: Box Seats?

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#1In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 6:51pm

Are there box seats in the Richard Rodgers? If so, how much are they?

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

Gary Indiana
#2re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:05pm

I'm almost positive that this theater doesn't have box seats.

CSonBroadway
#2re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:08pm

During a a interview, they are on the stage and I thought I saw box seats, but I wasn't sure.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

CSonBroadway
#3re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:16pm

bump

#4re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:31pm

There are box seats. I sat in one of the boxes on house right and the view was TERRIBLE. I could not see any of the hair salon scenes at all and had trouble seeing Usnavi's store scenes. I would not recommend them.

CSonBroadway
#5re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:45pm

How much were they?

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#6re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 7:55pm

I think they are full price.

dancindramadork
#7re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 8:37pm

I was with singinmysong13 when she bought her box seat ticket and it cost about $75. I can't give my opinion on the view as I didn't see the show with her, but from what she told me it was one of the worst seats she has ever had.

Gene Kelly Jr.
#8re: In The Heights: Box Seats?
Posted: 1/18/09 at 8:57pm

Do not get box seats. I sat in a box seat on the left and it was terrible. I couldn't see anything that happened in the cab company without severe discomfort. You are much better off with a partial view seat for 60 bucks. Those seats are infinitely better.

Videos