pixeltracker

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...- Page 110

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

IfYouCan
#2725Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 3:39pm

Chasten is leaving the show, too.

Hannah is taking Jackie's place in London, and Luther Creek is replacing Woof across the pond, too.

ETA: John Moauro told me last night that he-and several others who he didn't specify-would most certainly be coming back to the show on broadway after London. Updated On: 3/8/10 at 03:39 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2726Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 4:32pm

Who is replacing Jackie's track on bway..? Sheila understudy

IfYouCan
#2727Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 4:35pm

Kate Rockwell is taking over Jackie's track.
Catherine Brookman is taking over Megan Reinking's track.
Cailan Rose is taking over Katie Kiyan's track.
Lee Zarrett is taking over Theo/Josh's track.

DefyGravity777
#2728Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 10:57pm

"Hannah is taking Jackie's place in London"

Shouldn't be too hard for her since she was in Jackie's track here when Jackie was Sheila.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2729Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 11:17pm

When was Jackie full time Sheila?

sorano9162
#2730Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 11:20pm

She wasn't. DG was referring when Caissie was out and Jackie went on for Shelia; Hannah would do Jackie's track.
Updated On: 3/8/10 at 11:20 PM

IfYouCan
#2731Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 11:20pm

Jackie wasn't full-time Sheila, but when Caissie was on vacation in January, Jackie was the only Sheila understudy who went on, and Hannah was in her track for all eight performances.

In London, Megan Reinking and Hannah Shankman will both be Sheila understudies, while back on Broadway, Briana Carlson-Goodman will be a new Sheila understudy. Someone asked her last night after they heard a rumor and she said, "Oh, wow...well, I don't know. I guess you'll just have to come and see."

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2732Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/8/10 at 11:21pm

I saw Briana as Chrissy (sp?) Feb 26th..she was great..I'm sure she'll be a great Sheila

sgv123
ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2734Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/9/10 at 12:33pm

^^^ I wonder if that list includes the swings as well.

I'm curious to know the new u/s list for the Broadway production. The only known ones are:

Claude/Woof - Jay A. Johnson, Paris Remillard
Sheila - Briana Carlson-Goodman, Nicole Lewis
Crissy - Briana Carlson-Goodman
Dionne - Nicole Lewis

u/s for Berger, Hud, Dad, Mother, Margaret Mead are all unknown right know.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

sgv123
#2735Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/9/10 at 12:34pm

ACL-- I was wondering the same thing b/c there is no one on the list from England.

DefyGravity777
#2736Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/9/10 at 3:50pm

"Sheila - Briana Carlson-Goodman, Nicole Lewis"

I thought Kate Rockwell was a Sheila understudy?

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

IfYouCan
#2737Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 3/9/10 at 4:18pm

Kate probably will be a Sheila understudy, and it's probably a safe bet she'll be a Jeanie understudy as well.

I don't think the London cast includes swings, because the only names not from the broadway company are Kevin Kern (As John Wilkes Booth/Theo's old track), Crystal Joy (as either Abe or Nicole Lewis' track), and Phyre Hawkins (as Abe or Nicole Lewis' track). So the tribe roles are filled by the people listed on the website, swings aren't accounted for.

BlackCabbiTabbi
#2738Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 12:40am

hi yall
question: everyone mentions that if you have front row aisle seat you will get lots of interaction. what exactly is so special about this seat, like what kind of interaction has it traditionally received?

thanks!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2739Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 1:16pm

you will get sat on by cast members and get your hair ruffled

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#2740Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 2:05pm

...or your leg rubbed or chosen as a family member or hit up for money or asked to hold pieces of costume. General have the cast in your face the entire show.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2741Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 4:43pm

I was front row, house right and Will laid on top of me for quite a length of time. He was already sweaty and hot.

It was lovely. Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

BlackCabbiTabbi
#2742Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 4:54pm

That all sounds lovely! lol

Which front row aisle seat sounds better... 101 or 115? Like right or left? Also, when I saw it last year, I was sitting near the left hand side so I didn't realize if there was or not, but is there a staircase positioned on the right side of the theater too at the end, for people to go up and dance on stage? Or just on the left?

Oh and btw, this is probably a dumb question, but are you supposed to give them money when they ask? LOL

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#2743Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 5:12pm

101.. And bring change.

Luv2goToShows
#2744Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 6:36pm

A 101 bring some coins, be sure to put them in ice so they are nicely chilled. Seat A 113 is cool too, get to whiff some pants.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#2745Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/5/10 at 6:59pm

In 113 you get a face full of Woof's crotch too.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

rodgers03
#2746Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/7/10 at 6:58pm

I'm sure this has been posted here before, but I don't really have time to look through 100+ pages right now, lol.

Can anyone fill me in on where the lotto seats are for Hair? Are they in the front row as well as the boxes? How many do they give away? Also, has it been really busy lately on the weekends? (Sat & Sun mats and evenings) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

IfYouCan
#2747Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/7/10 at 10:34pm

Not front row, just the boxes.
28 seats.
It's not busy at all anymore. No matter what day. They usually have extra seats left over after lotto.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2748Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/7/10 at 11:36pm

Ouch. But as colleges begin getting out, that will change...at least for the summer.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

sgv123
#2749Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
Posted: 5/10/10 at 10:23pm

Looks like Jackie Burns will be the next Elphaba. The info was quite vague so I am not sure if it is Broadway or tour. Updated On: 5/10/10 at 10:23 PM