pixeltracker

CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS

CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS

hockeynut2
#1CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 12:20am

I've seen her twist and slither across the stage as Roxie Hart five times in NYC, and now I get a chance to interview my favorite Roxie - Charlotte d?Amboise, who is playing the publicity-seeking murderess in Chicago, now on The National Theatre stage. Born into a family of famous dancers, and now raising two children, Charlotte talks about why she loves playing Roxie, what she learned from working with Jerome Robbins, how she juggles motherhood, and both her and her husband?s acting careers, and offers advice to her children and young dancers.
INTERVIEW WITH CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE AT CHICAGO AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE IN DC

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 12:30am

I love her!! What a great woman.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 12:40am

"So, I have hung in there. It?s hard, because you still get rejected. You still struggle all the time. You are always auditioning. It never goes away. If anything, it gets harder, rather than easier. A lot of people just dwindle away, or can?t hang in there, It?s just sheer determination. That?s why I am still here"

-She's great!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#3re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 1:24am

What is up recently with BWW and all apostrophes becoming question marks?

Sorry for threadjacking, but this has bothered me for a couple of weeks now.

I*heart*Manhattan Profile Photo
I*heart*Manhattan
#4re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 4:41am

she is Amazing!

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#5re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS
Posted: 4/5/09 at 7:36am

GREAT lady, so talented re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS This was a nice read. Thank you for sharing re: CHARLOTTE d'AMBOISE INTERVIEW ON DCTS

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Videos