knicks521922
#1matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 5:23pm

is matt shirtless and what extent

binau Profile Photo
binau
#2re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 5:50pm

I heard he is naked for a couple of scene and likes horses.

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#2re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 6:11pm

He should be. Have you seen those abs?!? Don't know if he still works out, but he looked great in Urban Cowboy.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 6:20pm

I wish he would take all of his clothes off. At least then his performance would be semi-interesting.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#4re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 6:28pm

re: matt cavenaugh west side story

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

JazzSquare55
#5re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 6:28pm

Matt and Riff share a moment on the ladder, before "Something's Coming".

The rest is history.

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#6re: matt cavenaugh west side story
Posted: 5/7/09 at 6:54pm

Yes, JS, and I find that scene's more... literal re-staging by Laurents particularly interesting.

Videos