pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?- Page 3

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#50re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 9:15am

Tweezers, Q.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#51re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 9:25am

Good mornin', Peeps!

Happy 29!!!! The thread is still younger than I am, but not for much longer. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#52re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:28pm

wow, busy adults today I guess.

So did everyone see that Archie chose Veronica over Betty? thoughts? comments?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#53re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:31pm

I was just moseying over here to see if anything was going on.

Tink, where did you see this. Is there a thread? I'll go look. Figures he'd pick her! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#54re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:34pm

Brunettes over blondes.

Just sayin'....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#55re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:42pm

Dang issue's not out until September!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#56re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:42pm

I don't know if there was a tread. I read an article on MSN yesterday about it. I can't play the brunette/blonde comparison, having lived both sides and enjoyed both. Just proves that the heartfelt girl next store always loses to the high class sex pot vixen.....

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#57re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 12:44pm

"high class sex pot vixen..... "

and rich. VERY, VERY RICH.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#58re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 1:24pm

WOW 29 !!! And to think that I've been here from the beginning. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine? Pass the Veuve please.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#59re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 1:41pm

Happy Friday Adults.

Tink I do want to see pictures of your new do!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#60re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 1:48pm

I'm sure at some point this weekend I will be somewhere where someone is snapping pics and I wont be able to avoid them, YWIW, lol.

Everyone is raving about it, but I still don't like it.

I've been around since Part 10 I think. I think I helped contribute to reaching 29 faster than normal thanks to the 6 months I was unemployed lol. Not so much since though.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#61re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 1:49pm

The beginning was 5 freakin' years ago!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#62re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 1:57pm

Where does the time go? I can't believe I've been living here for 1 1/2 years already.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#63re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:06pm

The cows bring lemonade in their. We love shamey shirts

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Broadwayboobs
#64re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:12pm

Where is Shamey???

Bluemoon
#65re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:19pm

She's out being loved.

Broadwayboobs
#66re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:24pm

Very nice. I was wondering why she hasn't answered my email re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#67re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:28pm

So you think she's just sitting around waiting for an e-mail from you? She's got places to go, people to see, shots to shoot, and walls to hold up! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#68re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:34pm

HUH...so it's that way eh? *re-thinks move back to the states* re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#69re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:37pm

Don't even.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#70re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:39pm

Boobs, get your meatballs back here STAT!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#71re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 2:46pm

He's just trying to send me over the deep end, Deet. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#72re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 3:05pm

I've got her locked in the liquor cabinet trying to train her liver to handle my normal levels of Patron shots.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#73re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 3:16pm

LOL! I've finally outgrown drinking challenges, but I'm pretty sure i could take Tink in a contest if it came down to it. She neglects to mention that she STOPPED drinking the shots and kept handing them to me.

Hi B! I was out picking up checks, depositing them an picking up my fun money!!! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#74re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 3:26pm

yeah, as long as Pinky has been fully hydrated and avoids gouda cheese, she could take me drinking any day I'm sure! :)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!