News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 29

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#700re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 12:55pm

Question - Is J. Elaine Marcos still in the show? Apparently she played Connie in ACL last night.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

dancingthrulife04
#701re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 12:55pm

Question - Is J. Elaine Marcos still in the show? Apparently she played Connie in ACL last night.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Maggie_May
#702re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 1:31pm

She was there when I went Saturday night and I haven't heard any different

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#703re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 2:10pm

I think J. Elaine started as Connie in ACL just this week...

And as far as I can figure Angelique is just covering, though there was a name on the board that I DIDN'T recognize at all and I couldnt' figure out if I was just being dense, if it was a new swing, or what.

If I hadn't been so tired I would have looked at my playbill, but I never do anymore and I left it at the theater.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight
Updated On: 12/7/06 at 02:10 PM

bwayondabrain
#704re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 7:38pm

I wonder if J. Elaine is going to just cover Connie until TWS closes and then take over the role full-time maybe in January or something
Or I wonder if she will be leaving TWS (or if she already did), to do ACL

confusion! maybe someone could ask another cast member at the stage door or something? i wouldnt think J. Elaine would leave so close to closing...but maybe

dancingthrulife04
#705re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 7:41pm

Pat- Who is in your avatar? I could be imagining things, but it doesn't look like Amy.

bwayondabrain
#706re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 7:47pm

Cara! It's from the video preview on the show website!
I'm sad it isn't Amy, but I think it's a cool picture anyways
It's just temporary- I'm currently searching for another one :)

dancingthrulife04
#707re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 7:57pm

Haha, Cara would be the next logical choice, wouldn't she? re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

bwayondabrain
#708re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:00pm

yeah, haha. It'd probably be Robyn since she is the next hottest gal in the cast, but there aren't many pictures of her!

dissappointing, eh?

dancingthrulife04
#709re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:02pm

I haven't seen ANY pictures of Robyn as Holly. (Although I'd rather see her as Holly on the stage instead of the computer screen. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2)

#710re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:05pm

Wow, this thread is so popular!

bwayondabrain
#711re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:06pm

Sure is!

And same, here, dancing, I NEED to see Robyn as Holly!

dancingthrulife04
#712re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:10pm

Mylinda!

I have a bunch of friends who want to see TWS befor eit closes, so I think I might make one more trip.

bwayondabrain
#713re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:13pm

Yes, Mylinda! Love her! Sweetest person, she made my night :)

And yeah one more trips to see TWS! :)

dancingthrulife04
#714re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:21pm

And so that doesn't look like a TOTALLY off-topic outburst...

Matthew Sklar was actually associate conductor for 42nd Street, which Mylinda was in.

I thinkw e're going to rush the matinee on the 29th.

bwayondabrain
#715re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:34pm

I'M GOING TO THE MATINEE THE 29TH
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#716re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:58pm

ahh, next weekend for me!! it is soo close. i cant beleive it!

"Wishes come true, not free..."

dancingthrulife04
#717re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:15pm

Lucky!! You're going to give us a review, right? re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

ikmbway
#718re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:34pm

Yay! My uncle said he would take me and now I'm either going the 15th or 22nd!!

Tchi4Lif188
#719re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:51pm

haha, omg, yes! lol, but it wont be til prob next wednesday. im going to sd next fri night, seeing both shows next sat, the show next sun, and going to the benefit that laura, along with many other amazing people are in next monday! talk about an amazing weekend!!

and ikmbway: yay!!!!!!! AMAZING!

ikmbway
#720re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:56pm

Wow I wish I had your weekend!! Hopefully all goes well and I go and get to stage door again! Can't wait! Buying tickets tomorrow!

WiiCKED x3
#721re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 10:07pm

Next weekend for me and Stacey!!!!

Thank god tommorow's Friday. It's been such a long week.
Ugh, I just remembered that I have 4 tests tommorow.

Great.

dancingthrulife04
#722re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 10:12pm

Yikes. That's a lot of tests. I don't know if I have any tests tomorrow. If I go back to school, I know that I have an AP Psychology quiz.

Everyone have fun next weekend!

Tchi4Lif188
#723re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 10:16pm

lol, thanks! and we will! haha. and i hope you get to go on the 29!! that would be amazing!! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

(1 more day of classes, a week of finals, then ny! i think i can handle that)

MistressoftheHouse
#724re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 10:32pm

Ooh, you're lucky. I have classes tomorrow and Monday, then finals week.

Right now I'm actually getting a head-start on a final my teacher bumped up to the last class on Monday. I never do that, but thank god. It's my computer literacy class that I hate and taking FOREVER.

I think I need some good Wedding Singerness right now, haha.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

Videos