News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

David Burtka

broadwayguy2
#0David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 12:10pm

with the currently revival of Gypsy closing at the end of the month, I would just like to say that I hope several of those cast members return to the stage VERY quickly. Particularly my personal favorite, the ever adorable Tulsa himself, David Burtka.

HURRY BACK DAVID!!!!

Nipper Profile Photo
Nipper
#1re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 12:24pm

I have room for a small stage in my bedroom.....

broadwayguy2
#2re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 12:26pm

Back off........ MY TOY!

oops.

Nipper Profile Photo
Nipper
#3re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 12:28pm

Oh don't worry - nothing indecent would happen - he would simply sing and dance, clothing optional of course.....

jgph
#4re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:25pm

i think he may be devoting more time to his best friend dorothy once the show closes...............

broadwayguy2
#5re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:27pm

hey! he and I have the same best friend! Does his wear red shoes and sport pigtails while frollicking around with a cairn terrier??

jgph
#6re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:29pm

no, but i hear dorothys friends often own her cd's re: David Burtka

hehe

broadwayguy2
#7re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:38pm

ye syes.. that we do.. with several Dorothys... my best Dorothy is none other than Jessica Grove.

is that a little herecey? I don't care. She out does Judy in my book.

wickedfan Profile Photo
wickedfan
#8re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:43pm

i thought David Burtka was dating whats her face, Kate Reinders.

"Sing the words, Patti!!!!" Stephen Sondheim to Patti LuPone.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#9re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:49pm

David Burtka is a very talented guy. He is an great dancer, not to mention adorable. re: David Burtka

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

jgph
#10re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 5:53pm

well, if he starts dating kristin all our suspicions really WILL be confirmedre: David Burtka

hehe

MargoChanning
#11re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:20pm

Uh..... unless David and his orientation have undergone an Anne Heche-like transformation since I knew him a couple of years ago, let's just say he wouldn't be dating anyone named "Kate".....

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Updated On: 5/15/04 at 06:20 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#12re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:24pm

Since when did this thread turn into sexual preference? Who gives a rat's ass. Sorry to be so blunt, I'm sure you get my point.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#13re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:31pm

So he is gay. Yay!!! Now, I have a chance at him...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#14re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:35pm

CATS- Zip it!

CATSNYrevival
#15re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:37pm

Trust me, it's already unzipped....

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#16re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:41pm

Your mouth and your pants, dude.

CATSNYrevival
#17re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:45pm

is that a come on?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#18re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:47pm

Someone please hand me the duct tape. Thanks.

CATSNYrevival
#19re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 6:50pm

Ooo... bondage...

HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
#20re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 7:48pm

his friend dorothy?

he's dating kate reinders.....

nystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
#21re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/15/04 at 7:58pm

lol to that entire exchange!

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#22re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/16/04 at 1:02am

broadwayguy2--you can't own every boy on Broadway. You can only own 2 or 3!

Broadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
#23re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/16/04 at 1:20am

I heard he is quite the

LARGE

star if u get my drift :)
Call it a regime change...

CATSNYrevival
#24re: David Burtka
Posted: 5/16/04 at 2:46am

Wow. Honey, that was great. How did you do that? I can't make the letters that big even if I wanted to....

Videos