Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

EVITA 2025 London Cast Recording Thread — Page 3

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#51

Re: EVITA 2025 London Cast Recording Thread

Sometimes I am tempted to come back but then I see Sutton poisoning every thread and I am blessed I broke free of this addiction. Moderators you have made your pick on who you want here good luck with that. Maybe I have a lot to thank you for tbh because you have made this board unbearable.


Give me claws and a hunch, just away from this bunch.
#52

Re: EVITA 2025 London Cast Recording Thread

binau said: "Sometimes I am tempted to come back but then I see Sutton poisoning every thread and I am blessed I broke free of this addiction. Moderators you have made your pick on who you want here good luck with that. Maybe I have a lot to thank you for tbh because you have made this board unbearable."

Blocking that demon is the best thing you can do for your mental health. I will say the mods don't act like they are on her payroll anymore, at least. Who knows how many people that troll has turned off this site.

#53

Re: EVITA 2025 London Cast Recording Thread

I’ve been listening some more this weekend. Thanks to those who pointed out the orchestrations. They really are great. Especially Rainbow Tour. And Rachel is so good. Completely different than Patti - as it would need to be.

Still dislike Diego. He performs it as a a matinee idol. I assume that is intentional, but it doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe it will when I see it live. Makes me really appreciate the intensity of Mandy Patinkin’s performance.


Is it my imagination or are the tempos slower than the OBC?

#54

Re: EVITA 2025 London Cast Recording Thread

I’ve been listening some more this weekend. Thanks to those who pointed out the orchestrations. They really are great. Rainbow And Rachel is so good. Completely different than Patti - as it would need to be.

Still dislike Diego. He performs it as a a matinee idol. I assume that is intentional, but it doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe it will when I see it live. Makes me really appreciate the intensity of Mandy Patinkin’s performance. Other than in the case of Rainbow Tour which, as it happens, sounds so great on the recording especially with the chorus sung by the female ensemble.

Is it my imagination or are the tempos slower than the OBC?

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59