News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)- Page 14

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)

kate2
#325re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:36pm

i agree! the sets really are awesome and fun to look at. they fit the show perfectly

hearthatstrue
#326re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:38pm

Hm. Well, he could have stopped for a little bit, but he's definitely been coming out more often. I think a little meet-up would be awesome.

The sets are unbeliavable. I really love the bus. It really does look like an old-fashioned Greyhound.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#327re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:39pm

the diner with the bottle cap trip around everything and the license plates is very fun. and I like the church w/ the piano and altar stand made out of bibles.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#328re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:54pm

how does one post pics? I just found some of my asu stuff that i took just before i left.

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#329re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:56pm

thanks to emcee, i was just told how!

upload it to your fanphotos. then right click and choose properties. then copy the URL and paste it into the 'optional image' box.

hope it works! it worked for me!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#330re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:12pm

re: All Shook Up Plea

OK just found these pics I took in my room before I left the first is the wall above my bed, and then the other two are ASU things in my room. I hot glue gunned the magnet to my bed, lol. Theres a Phantom and Wicked keychain glue gunned also. and the two small black frames right above my bed onf each side are my pics w/ Sharon and Cheyenne!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#331re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:14pm

oh i guess the pics didn't work. whatevs there in my fanphoto section if you wanna see.

hearthatstrue
#332re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:29pm

You could always put the link to the picture. Put the link in "Optional Link" and then type in "My ASU stuff" where it says "Link title."

My ASU stuff.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#333re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:30pm

Wow, Conor, I LOVE your ASU stuff! Where did you get the poster of the actual Jenn and Cheyenne? I would kill for one of those!

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#334re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:39pm

they are all over the city the posters with Jenn and Cheyenne.. there like in every retoront and store everywhere! I love going about and bing like oo Jenn.. ooo Jenn again.. oo lol..

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

Blue J
#335re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:49pm

Oooo, black and white ASU playbill! Fun! I need to find someone to pick me up one of those.

popular_elphie
#336re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 10:50pm

My friends and I did that, too! I would get a little happy inside every time I saw one of those posters in a store window. I heard from a friend that the cast members actually went to stores and asked them to put the posters up...how cool is that?

But I want one for my room! I can't just go to the store and steal one!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#337re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 11:10pm

I have 2 of the one with the pic of jenn and cheyenne. the first one i bought for $20 at a store that sold posters but it was in the window and not meant to be sold i had to beg. teh second one i got in a restaurant and the guy was going to give it to me for free but i felt bad so i gave him $5. I love them. Wish i'd gotten the second one for my dorm room sooner so i coulda had them autograph it. and yeah i really like the b and w playbill.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#338re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 11:14pm

I need a black and white playbill, I haven't seen them yet. I'll grab a few on thursday when I see the show.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#339re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 11:31pm

have fun @ the show on thursday

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#340re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 11:52pm

Chad: everything you saw makes me sweaty!
Miss Sandra: OK! Tour's over!

popular_elphie
#341re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 12:02am

Chad: Wait, where you going??
Miss Sandra: Are you standing over there?
Chad: No.
Miss Sandra:Then that's where I'm going.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#342re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 12:25am

Chad: You're my music now natalie!
Everyone: awwwww!
Chad: yeah, awww!
Everyone see ASU! bump!

andyf
#343re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:30am

re: All Shook Up Plea

This was what the mezz looked like tonight (Saturday night) less than a minute before curtain.

The balcony wasn't any more full.

I moved up to the front row OF THE ORCHESTRA at intermission because even that was only half-full...

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh...

Andrew, tonight isn't about you! It isn't even about me!!! - [FD]

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#344re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:32am

andy, you don't know how sad this makes me. there it is, no one can deny that the show isn't doing well.

i love you all shook up.

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#345re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:35am

ooo black and white play bills make me sad re: All Shook Up Plea, but the color ones lasted a lot longer then I thought they would.

yhe show is way fun, why wont more people give it a chance! re: All Shook Up Plea

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#346re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:45am

DAMN. re: All Shook Up Plea

On a side-note, I always forget how gorgeous that theatre is. It's kind of weird not to be there every few weeks anymore.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Blue J
#347re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:46am

Eeek! That doesn't look so good.

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#348re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:54am

a sight i have seen far too many times re: All Shook Up Plea. Go see this show people! and yes the palace is probably the most gorgeous theatre on Broadway, althought the Hilton and the Majestic are pretty gorgeous also

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#349re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/11/05 at 1:54am

a sight i have seen far too many times re: All Shook Up Plea. Go see this show people! and yes the palace is probably the most gorgeous theatre on Broadway, although the Hilton and the Majestic are pretty gorgeous also

Videos