News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)- Page 13

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#300re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:13pm

yeah now or never when he is up there. There have been several times where i've looked up at him and been like "woah!" you're still staring at me and my friend....ok...." He never comes to the stage door. Neither does Jonathan which stinks I"ve only gotten him twice, and Mark Price is also a rarity.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#301re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:17pm

I've seen Brad come out the stage door quite a few times! Mostly with a few other male ensemble members. I love that stage door, and the cast members that come out all the time, especially the ensemble. It's the sweetest, most humble cast I've ever seen.

WOO 301st post!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#302re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:26pm

Got my tickets for the 24th, front row!

No student rush yet though.

And the guy at the box office was a real a$$hole too.

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#303re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:34pm

Is it super funny?

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#304re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:45pm

Hope to see it in Oct.

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#305re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 4:49pm

it's very funny! hope you enjoy it!

~brandon

BroadwayBettini2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBettini2
#306re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 5:05pm

I am so glad this thread is staying alive.

Much love to ASU.

"You gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?" -Bernadette Peters SUPPORT ALL SHOOK UP!!!

kate2
#307re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 5:16pm

its so funny, jeremyfan, everyone walks out with a huge smile on their face

popular_elphie
#308re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:13pm

BUMP!

Keep this thread alive!

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#309re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:24pm

I really love the stagedoor too they are all so nice. I kinda stopped oging after awhile cause I didn't want them to thinki was like a crazy stalker person trying to become friends with them, but I went on my last show and they all gave me hugs and stuff they are so sweet, and Nikki was liek "Well I promise we'll be here when you come backm in November, just for you!" Love her! And Sharon Wilkins and Cheyenne also gave me big hugs and couldn't have been nicer! such a great cast, see ASU!

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#310re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:27pm

that's awesome connor!!
i loved my stagedoor experience the first time i saw ASU back in april. the entire cast came out and they all signed my playbill, chorus included. they were all so kind. it made me happy just like the show did.

popular_elphie
#311re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:39pm

Awww, Conor, that's so sweet!

I remember when I told them I was leaving, I got a hug from Jenn and Justin Patterson. It was really sweet of them.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#312re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:50pm

wow i leave this thread for a day and it jumps to like 13 pages.

I saw Jenny Lynn, she was amazing. I agree with someone who said she has a set of pipes. She has a great great voice and yes she is an AMAZING dancer. She's so good!

Um...I have not seen the show in like 3 weeks and won't for so long cause i'm at college. I love this show.

Shoshana promoted it on her site so maybe the wicked kids will try it out.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

cathywellerstein
#313re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 6:52pm

that's awesome. yay for promotion of a great show!

Blue J
#314re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 7:09pm

I haven't seen the show for about a month and a half now that I'm back home...3000 miles away.

Seriously going through some major withdrawls. LMAO!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#315re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 7:54pm

We all need to get together and go see the show! Those of us who are regular posters on this thread and who see the show over and over need to find a day when everyone is around and we can go!!

cathywellerstein
#316re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 7:55pm

i'll be in the city next weekend for Broadway on Broadway!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#317re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 7:56pm

Me too!

And going to Broadway Unplugged (and seeing Cheyenne) the next day!

hearthatstrue
#318re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:00pm

I just saw the show on Tuesday. And I might be going back again on the 18th. Here's hoping.

Conor: Every time I went to the stage door after the show, Mark Price came out! And he is so nice. And so little too! The whole cast is just amazing. So humble. I've yet to get Jonathan's signature. And Brad Anderson, who comes out, but doesn't sign. Sharon Wilkins has to be the sweetest cast member, though. We walked a couple of blocks together, actually, and she gave me some great advice, and a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. I love her.

But, yes, see the show when ever you can.

cathywellerstein
#319re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:02pm

awesome story hearthatstrue!! i love mark price!! yes, he is small. but soo cute. i want to be his friend.

hearthatstrue
#320re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:10pm

Oh, he's so adorable! When he smiles at you, it's so completely genuine, and it makes you melt. Or that could just be me.

(Oh, call me Stephanie. I always feel weird when people address me by my username)

cathywellerstein
#321re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:13pm

haha. ok stephanie. i know what you mean, i melt too. did you happen to see him in dance of the vampires? he played a completely different character, but it was great! he's so great. i want him to get a huge starring role in a new musical. he needs some more public recognition!

hearthatstrue
#322re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:35pm

I didn't see him in DotV. I did want to see the show though. But I completely agree with you.

PS- I like your avatar! Mandy is fabulous! Just in general.

cathywellerstein
#323re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 8:55pm

she is. i love her. she's so nice! (shamless plug for my lennon thread:: go see mandy in lennon!!)

Conor Profile Photo
Conor
#324re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/10/05 at 9:22pm

That's so weird I feel like Mark Price used to come out more often but he stopped or something. We definitely should all go together to see the show sometime, but I won't be home till thanksgiving! ahhhhhhhhh withdrawl!!!! luckily I have my DVD to whip out whenever it gets really bad! Have we discussed the amazingness of the sets yet? The detail is insane. The otehr day I noticed that the top window in the shoe store has those shoe form holder things in it as like the wood that goes between the panes (what are those woodstrips called?), and I also just noticed the other day that the museum is actually on concrete blocks lol.

Videos