News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Lion King Lottery

Harrison Pearce
#1Lion King Lottery
Posted: 2/5/20 at 9:55am

Hey- I won my first lottery today. It was for Lion King I immediately purchased the lottery tickets, does anyone have any experience? Im curious where I might be seated. Thank you.

RWPrincess
#2Lion King Lottery
Posted: 2/5/20 at 10:08pm

I won on Jan 12 and had the far aisle seat last row orchestra house right

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#3Lion King Lottery
Posted: 2/6/20 at 11:39am

When I won, we were seated in the last row of the orchestra, in the center section.

WDBNYC2
#4Lion King Lottery
Posted: 2/7/20 at 12:10pm

My seat was in a small box with one other lottery winner.  Perfect view.  Don't even see the box in the online seating charts.

Dkinny23
#5Lion King Lottery
Posted: 2/7/20 at 7:23pm

I won a few years ago and was placed in the last row of the mezzanine directly in the center - it was honestly one of the best views I though cause I got to see everything, no obstructions, and got to take in the entire production without being too close and focused on one particular part. Good luck, hope you enjoy it! It’s a classic and beautifully done!

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#6Lion King Lottery
Posted: 1/14/22 at 5:24pm

Has anyone won this lately? I won tickets for tomorrow night and I’m curious where the seats will approximately be.

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#7Lion King Lottery
Posted: 1/14/22 at 5:57pm

I went past this Wednesday via the lottery.  Seats were Orchestra P 125-126. They were four seats in from the aisle. 

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#8Lion King Lottery
Posted: 1/14/22 at 8:11pm

Wow, those sound like great seats. Hope mine a comparable. Thanks!

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#9Lion King Lottery
Posted: 1/15/22 at 10:08am

Looks like I got Orchestra F 2-4. I guess the price is more than worth it just to be on the aisle for the opening number alone.

chrishuyen
#10Lion King Lottery
Posted: 1/16/22 at 1:20am

Center orchestra Q 101-102 for me, which was also on the aisle.  A fantastic view, row Q felt much closer to the stage than I expected.

Videos