News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#300Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:15pm

insomniak- I can't agree with you more about Adam's looks and Raul's talents. Though they are both good looking and talented, Adam is better looking, and Raul is definitely a better actor.

Have fun tonight!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

insomniak
#301Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:26pm

But who do you think is the better singer, Diva?

I know I will love Phonebook. How was it yesterday?

And thanks for not throwing anything!

BroadwayDiva
#302Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:30pm

The better singer? Eee!! They're both incredible! Adam has the fantastic rock star voice, but Raul has the fantastic theatre and rock voice. I can't choose!

And Phonebook (today's matinee) was fantastic! They were fabulous!! I loved it!! It should win Best Musical, and a tie for best actor!! And then I went backstage. They were just hanging around, so I snuck up behind Adam, grabbed his hands and handcuffed him! Much fun! And then I found Raul and threw the cheesecake. That was great!!! And of course I gave Adam the spork and told him to eat the cheesecake. By that time, I got chased off by the backstage crew.

Post a review later!!

Updated On: 8/8/04 at 07:30 PM

insomniak
#303Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:35pm

Thanks, Diva! I am so excited. I can't wait to see this!

I've decided to nix the handcuffs in favor of silk scarves; they're not so rough on his wrists. I don't want to hurt him.

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#304Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:37pm

Better singer? I think that question will never be answered. They have different types of voices. I could never choose.

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

insomniak
#305Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 7:39pm

True, I guess. It's a personal preference, I suppose.

But who would you give the Tony to and why, GITF?

insomniak
#306Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 8:43pm

*bump*

*whining* Where is everyone?

EDIT- I GOT AN AVATAR!!!! WHOO HOO!!! But why is it so grainy? Updated On: 8/8/04 at 08:43 PM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#307Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 10:05pm

Nice avatar. Very sexy.
And how could you pose such a question?!! Shame on you!! lol!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

BroadwayDiva
#308Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 10:13pm

Great avatar!!

So how'd the show go? I especially love the scenery- ADAM and RAUL in big glittery letters in front of a black background.... the best!!!

insomniak
#309Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 10:32pm

Well, I just got back from Phonebook! What a great show. Adam sang A-G, then Raul sang H-N. Then we had intermission, followed by a lovely duet for O-W. Adam sang X (oh, dirty, dirty), Rauly sang Y and they did Z together. It was beautiful.

The costumes were very tight glittery pants and no shirts. And they took them off after intermission.

I think they should tie for that Tony.

And Emcee, you must answer my question!!!!

insomniak
#310Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 10:39pm

They never wore shirts. They took the pants off. Rauly!

luvtheEmcee
#311Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 10:56pm

Cara and I are sitting here laughing out loud. Literally. insomniak, that was wonderful. But I refuse to answer your question. It's not gonna happen. I love them both equally.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#312Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:54pm

How in the heck am I 5 pages behind?!?!?!

DON'T FORGET THE TWINKIES! That's all I have to say about your cheesecake, shower, handcuff escapades.

As for the Tony... Raul. Sorry. I'm an addict!

GLITTERY PANTS! AH!

Oh I had and Adam dream last night. Emcee and I were in a bar and we met Adam. He was SO nice! LOL. I performed Out Tonight on the stage in front of the bar and he said I was the best Mimi he ever kissed (?). Then he told Emcee that she was the prettiest and then they ran off together. Yay!!!!!!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#313Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:57pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Escapades... I guess that's a good word for it!
I like your dream. A LOT.

BroadwayDiva
#314Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:58pm

Yay for Emcee and Adam!!

That's a great dream!! I love reading these Adam dreams.

And yes-- the tight pants and no shirts was heaven. I'm thinking best costume??

MyNameInLights
#315Rauly!
Posted: 8/8/04 at 11:58pm

Sometimes the best costume is no costume at all.

Emcee, I knew you would. I woke up with sheer delight!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#316Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:00am

We ran off together!!! *squeals with glee*

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#317Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:02am

I know I'd give em the Tony for that costume!! Yuuummmmy!

MyNameInLights
#318Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:10am

I forgot to tell you that I thought of Rauly in a towel and shower cap and I almost died laughing!

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#319Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:15am

lol...the towel is just fine...well I'd like there to be less but we'll get to that later...but imagining him in a shower cap is too funny! Imagine him with his rubber ducky and all....ohh man now I'm picturing him in the same thing that John Tartaglia wore at Broadway Bares....with Rod!

http://www.broadway.com/template_3.asp?CT=26&CI=39741&AP=15&NA=F

MyNameInLights
#320Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:19am

Oh. My. God. That is SO hot!

Updated On: 8/9/04 at 12:19 AM

luvtheEmcee
#321Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:20am

Oh boy... where did that image even come from, MNIL? Wait... do I want to know?

insomniak
#322Rauly!

Not fair! I want Adam to run off with me! Start dreaming, MNIL! I want Adam.

I would rather have Raul out of the towel...

luvtheEmcee
#323Rauly!

LEMON!

MyNameInLights
#324Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 12:22am

Can you just imagine insomniak? AHHH!

Emcee, I was getting in the shower. Of course I was thinking of him at the time because lately I've been doing nothing else!

Videos