News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

insomniak
#725Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:52pm

I love you, amasis.

He is so, so beautiful. Perfection. There are gods who are jealous of Raul's hotness.

amasis Profile Photo
amasis
#726Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 8:55pm

Aw, thank you. Glad you like the picture. I haven't read all 32 pages of this thread... but... did anyone see Raul at the Kennedy Center when he did Sunday in the Park..?

ponine24601
#727Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 9:02pm

no i didn't. Raul Rocks i saw him on tv when he did broadway under the stars! oh i think that there is a clip online of it somewhere. i'll try to find it.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

insomniak
#728Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 9:03pm

*tears herself away from Raul's mesmerizing green/blue eyes to answer*

Sorry, amasis. I don't know, but I'm sure he was brilliant.

taboo17
#729Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 9:48pm

Hope you feel better, Undiscovered. I'm still listening to Rocking Raul sing, "Petrified". Raul Rocks Updated On: 8/30/04 at 09:48 PM

Sunfish
#730Raul Rocks
Posted: 8/30/04 at 10:51pm

Please don't think I have abandoned Raul and his one-derfulness, but I simply can't keep up on all the posts, all 32 pages, at this point. If there is any news about upcoming appearances, will someone please post it in a NEW thread?

Seein' those pics is making me very lonely.....

taboo17
#731Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 6:38pm

Thought I'd bump this back up and again say ..... I miss Raul!

Checked the website but still hasn't been updated. Would like to read about his "Death Takes a Holiday" workshop, what he's up to this summer, "Taboo" DVD release date, etc. - anything!

ponine24601
#732Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 6:39pm

i miss him too! i'm so mad that i missed taboo. i'm dying to see some clips.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

NoDayButToday2 Profile Photo
NoDayButToday2
#733Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:00pm

okay. dont bite my head off or anything-im a newly obsessed raul fan... but besides tick tick boom, what other recordings can i buy that he is on?

KarenNYC Profile Photo
KarenNYC
#734Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:11pm

You could go to his website. Click on "recordings" and you can hear samples plus follow links to where you can buy available recordings.

http://www.raulesparza.com

~Karen
the webmaster Raul Rocks

"The applause of all but very good men is no more than the precise measure of their possible hostility."

insomniak
#735Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:20pm

Just wondering, why does he have a Rent playbill in the mirror on the first page? Is it one of his favorite shows or something?

KarenNYC Profile Photo
KarenNYC
#736Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:27pm

I couldn't tell you for sure but I'm going to guess that he was using it as inspiration for his performance. (The photo was taken during tick, tick...BOOM!)

I don't know if that's true. It's just my guess.

"The applause of all but very good men is no more than the precise measure of their possible hostility."

insomniak
#737Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:28pm

It's possible. So what is he up to these days? Is he in talks to join any shows?

KarenNYC Profile Photo
KarenNYC
#738Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:34pm

Sorry, I really can't talk about anything until things are official, at which time I'll post the info on his site (and here).

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#739Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:35pm

Well, whatever it is, I can't wait! Raul Rocks

A work of art is an invitation to love.

insomniak
#740Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:37pm

That sounds promising! Get the boy back onstage!

taboo17
#741Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:39pm

Thanks Karen - we'll be waiting! : - )

insomniak
#742Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:21pm

Look at my avatar! It finally went up!

<-------

Such a pretty boy, I've never seen...

taboo17
#743Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:31pm

I wonder what the world record is for continuous listening to non-stop "Petrified"? Raul Rocks

insomniak
#744Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:36pm

Call Guiness and metion my three hours.

ponine24601
#745Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:51pm

yay i love it insomniak! raul needs to be in something! i have to see him live before i die!

insomniak
#746Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:53pm

Is three hours really the record? C'mon taboo, haven't you listened to it more?

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#747Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:53pm

Ohh ponine you really do...there's nothing like it! Ohhh Rauly!

Oh I think I have a good chance for the Petrified record....

insomniak
#748Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:54pm

What's yours, TMC?

ponine24601
#749Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:56pm

i've been looking for clips everywhere! anyone have some?

Videos