News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

Chrysanthemum62001
#775Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:13pm

Please don't tell me he is going to be naked...I should have to throw myself out my window for not buying tickets!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#776Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:30pm

You aren't the first person to bring that up.... of course he and Adam have to be doing THIS show. Why can't it be one with NO chance of loss of clothing? Raul Rocks

A work of art is an invitation to love.

SammyGal
#777Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:36pm

okay YAY for Raul...

but since when is Euan in this and why didn't ANYONE tell me?!

He never said he was doing it?! *confuzzled*

On a clear day I can see myself for miles ~Taboo

Chrysanthemum62001
#778Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:37pm

Like Chess...
::as I open the window and crawl out onto my fire escape::

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL
Updated On: 9/9/04 at 05:37 PM

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#779Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:46pm

I am soooo sad right now, finding out Raul is doing this is just like pouring salt in an open wound!!! I am soooo sad that I am not able to go to all of these events, darn long distances!!! We went to the Chess benefit with both Adam and Raul and it was one of the most amazing experiences!! Okay, I am going to go finish crying!!

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

luvtheEmcee
#780Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 5:48pm

I'm joining you. Let's go find Chrysanthemum's window.

Chrysanthemum62001
#781Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 6:52pm

At least you got to see Chess! I missed that one because of long distances. However, this time I have nothing to blame but my own stupidity...
::as I hit the ground, I realize an apartment on the second floor isn't enough to put myself out of my misery...::

luvtheEmcee
#782Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 7:23pm

Nah, never saw Chess. I'm a poor college student!!

taboo17
#783Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 7:23pm

I looked at Raul's website this morning and nothing had changed. Imagine my surprise & shock when I saw the bumped up Raul Esparza thread. It will really ROCK with our Raul in it. Raul Rocks

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#784Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 7:37pm

OMG this thread is back! Yay!!

Raul in the Hair thing, with ADAM!!!! AHHH! I wish I was a billionaire. I'd go!!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

insomniak
#785Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 7:48pm

Yay! I knew it! I was just waiting for his name to be announced. Raul Rocks I would almost sell my soul to see this... are they making a cast recording?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#786Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 8:29pm

The fact that I cannot see my El Cubano of delicate pasta birdness is saddening. WHY ME?!?! Oh well, someday.

Ahhhhh! This is so exciting!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#787Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 8:31pm

HAHA! MNIL, I just totally laughed out loud. Delicate pasta birdiness.... Raul Rocks

Chrysanthemum62001
#788Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 8:39pm

I did too! That is definately a new one!!!

insomniak
#789Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 8:43pm

Raul is many things, but delicate? Oh, MNIL, life would be dull without you. Raul Rocks

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#790Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/9/04 at 9:34pm

"OMG this thread is back! Yay!!'

hah! I SOO read "OMG This is a ThreadJack!"

But yes, I am happy this thread is back, and even happier Rauly is going to be in HAIR!

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#791Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 7:36am

Sorry, Sammy. The Actor's Fund website is the first place I saw it mentioned that Euan was performing in Hair. I didn't see it on any of his sites, official or unofficial, before that. I see it's now confirmed on Noelle's site.

Sorry for the threadjack. Just wanted to respond to SammyGal.

Now, back to rocking Raul.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 9/10/04 at 07:36 AM

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#792Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 10:51pm

Yeah, bdwaygirl! Stay on topic! LOL! Just kidding. Still don't have the internet, but I'm hitting up the 24 hour computer lab.

BTW, on the topic, saw Raul yesterday.

insomniak
#793Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 10:55pm

And?!?!!?

MyNameInLights
#794Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 11:00pm

AHHHHHH WHERE DID YOU SEE HIM?!

And insomniak, watch the Taboo Press Rehearsal video on Broadway.com, see him prance around, and then watch him talk. So delicate! Like a flower!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#795Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 11:04pm

Really?!?! Where is it?! Link!

Britt, tell us every single detail!

luvtheEmcee
#796Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 11:04pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tell me.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#797Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/10/04 at 11:58pm

Sorry, Britt. You know he's one of my top 3 guys.

That was also mean of you to tease these guys like that and then go away. Raul Rocks

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 9/10/04 at 11:58 PM

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#798Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/11/04 at 6:42pm

Lol! Bdwaygirl knows my story.

Anyway, I was walking around after my classes were finished on Thursday and I saw him talking on his cellphone. I had to do a double-take 'cuz I didn't think I'd ever see him while I was just wandering around midtown.

MyNameInLights
#799Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/11/04 at 6:44pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Videos