News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

insomniak
#200The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 12:06pm

*evil grin*

Oh, now I HAVE to know... that's what PMs are for, dearie!

Broadwaybaby614 Profile Photo
Broadwaybaby614
#201The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 3:22pm

Insomniak knows not of my nightmare...very well, I shall go and fetch it from the Esparza Heads thread...hold please...

THis is from...6/29

"I had a dream last night that I had to sing "There's a Fine, Fine Line" from Avenue Q at my high school graduation. And lo and behold, John Tartaglia, Hunter Foster, RAUL, and the entire Tony nomination committee are sitting in the audience (Why, I do not know)

So I get up on stage and sing the first two lines and then my mind goes COMPLETELY blank. I can't finish the song because I don't know the words, and I'm petrified and just stand there on stage.

So then, after about 15 minutes, Raul gets up and throws a piece of cheesecake at me and yells "YOU SUCK!!". So I run off the stage in tears. Hunter and John are saying "Oh, it's okay, everyone gets nervous..."

And Raul finds me and says "I'm sorry I threw the cheesecake, but you really do suck. Learn how to sing and LEARN THE SONG before you embarass me in front of all those people."

And then my boyfriend comes along and says "I'm sorry, but I can't be with someone who Raul Esparza does not respect."

WHAT THE HELL????"

At first it scared me, then it made me sad, and then I found it hilarious. I've also had dreams involving John Tartaglia, Harvey Fierstein, and Nancy Opel, to name a few. They were weeeeeeeeeeeird.

Anyone else with weird, semi-G-rated dreams they'd like to share? Sorry for hijacking the thead. The NYMF question

"And now for something completely different..."

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#202The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 4:18pm

LMAO emcee! Leopard print? Oh lord, I don't want to know, especially after the sparkly pants episode. And the other dream... Do tell!

No dream about Raul last night. Oh well, it's not like it was the last time I'll ever sleep!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/7/04 at 04:18 PM

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#203The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 4:23pm

Wow- those Raul dreams are SO strange!! The cheesecake one is especially weird...

I once had a dream where I was in a car, and a police car pulls my car over. And so I go into a state of panic, until I see the officer, and it's no other than...ADAM PASCAL!! And he said that he was taking me "down town" and starts singing the finale of Taboo. So I start freaking out because I thought he was going to arrest me (and also freak out because it's Adam standing there) so I faint. And when I wake up, I see Harvey Firestein standing over me. I woke up freaked out... But that's the only one I've ever had.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

MyNameInLights
#204The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 4:32pm

What if he was the kind of cop that strips, like at bachelorette parties?!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Broadwaybaby614 Profile Photo
Broadwaybaby614
#205The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 4:34pm

*drool*

"And now for something completely different..."

MyNameInLights
#206The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 4:43pm

Oh happy day!

insomniak
#207The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 5:24pm

You guys are great. I wish I had a dream to share.

Broadwaybaby, I'm sorry about the cheesecake thing. But it was very funny.

Broadwaydiva, did Adam handcuff you when you were arrested? The NYMF question

MyNameInLights
#208The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 5:27pm

Maybe he did it so he could recognize her.

BroadwayDiva
#209The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 6:53pm

I wish he was a cop that stripped! Hehehe... *thinks evil thoughts*

I think Broadwaybaby has the best though- how many people can say they've had Raul throw a cheesecake at them??

Updated On: 8/7/04 at 06:53 PM

insomniak
#210The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 7:54pm

I'd rather be handcuffed by Adam than have a cheesecake thrown at me by Raul, but that's my opinion.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#211The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 9:45pm

haha MNIL I was thinkin the same thing when I read that about the cop! I was wondering if there was a striptease involved in that arrest! Ohhh looks like Cara needs to take a cold shower now!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#212The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:06pm

*sings*
I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs...

LMAO. You guys are too funny. And my non-leopard print Adam dreams are NOT G-rated by ANY means; I will not share on the boards, thank you very much!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

insomniak
#213The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:07pm

So... where is everyone? Are we all here?

luvtheEmcee
#214The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:08pm

ROLL CALL! God. I really do need to get out more.

BroadwayDiva
#215The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:13pm

Love your icon Emcee!

Now that I think about it, it probably would be better to be handcuffed by Adam than being cheesecaked by Raul... Either way, I'd be in heaven.

I'm still up for Phonebook: The New Broadway Play starring Raul Esparza and Adam Pascal. Tickets on sale tomorrow exclusively for members of the I Love Raul and Adam BWW Club.

luvtheEmcee
#216The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:15pm

That's not even real and I'm squealing with glee. I really am sad.

insomniak
#217The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:16pm

*raises hand*

Here!

I am definetly buying the best seat in the house to Phonebook. Are there backstage passes?

Having a cheesecake thrown at you isn't much fun, but being handcuffed is another story.

luvtheEmcee
#218The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:18pm

Handcuffs....

*retreats to her new home, in the gutter*

BroadwayDiva
#219The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:18pm

Backstage passes!! Since it's not real (though I hope one day it is), I say there are free backstage passes!! So we can all meet Raul and Adam after, and just.... if I think about it more, I think I might die because it's not real!!!

I bet if Raul and/or Adam are reading these threads, they're probably really freaked out.

insomniak
#220The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:19pm

I'm goin' straight to Adam's dressing room and I'm bringing handcuffs... in the shower! *winks at emcee*

luvtheEmcee
#221The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:21pm

Hey! I said it wasn't G-rated!

insomniak
#222The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:22pm

But I was just alluding to it, not giving details...

luvtheEmcee
#223The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:24pm

I know, I'm just kidding!

insomniak
#224The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:25pm

Oh good.

So let's have a vote. Handcuffs/Adam/shower or cheesecake/Raul/dressing room.

Videos