News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

insomniak
#175The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 12:48am

Thanks a lot!

And don't be afraid. I used to think people like this were freaks, and look what happened to me. The NYMF question It is fun.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#176The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 12:54am

Yes I agree you guys do a fabulous job with that site! I swear it's like my bible, I'm on it more than I'm on this damn site...and that says something! Anyway keep up the good work...you def have fans here!

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#177The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:58am

I agree too, I'm not butt-kissing but it's the best offcial site of anything I have ever seen. Ever.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#178The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 12:31pm

*BUMP*

Keepin' this thread in the top fifty!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#179The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 12:35pm

I love Raul's website, especially the picture when your first sign on...

Raul Eduardo Esparza Raul Eduardo Esparza Raul Eduardo Esparza Raul Eduardo Esparza Raul Eduardo Esparza..... try saying that 5 times fast!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Chrysanthemum62001
#180The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:14pm

Man, I think this has attracted more people than any Wicked post!
I'm just curious...is there anyone out there who doesn't like Raul Esparza? I'm sure there has to be somebody, but the man just has it.
"I never read Tom Sawyer. Was he sexy?" "He was twelve!" "Well, when you got it-you got it!"

::Eagerly waiting for some news one what the man will be involved with next::

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#181The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 6:01pm

"more than a little afraid of all the nicknames and other things going on in this thread, but passing on this info anyway"

Don't be afraid!! The website rocks, by the way. By far one of the best ones out there.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#182The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 8:21pm

I don't like Raul, i despise him.

Nah! just kidding!

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

MyNameInLights
#183The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 8:38pm

Don't do that to me!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#184The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 9:13pm

Shame on you, TGITF. lol!

MyNameInLights
#185The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 9:25pm

He was in my dream last night and it was strange.

luvtheEmcee
#186The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 10:41pm

I can't wait to hear this.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#187The NYMF question
Posted: 8/6/04 at 11:16pm

come on you cant' just leave us hanging with this Raul dream!! Unless of course it's not appropriate for a message board...in which I understand and can symathize with entirely The NYMF question

MyNameInLights
#188The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:18am

TM Cara, if it wasn't appropriate for the message board, it wouldn't be strange and both you and Emcee would have PM's in your inboxes!

It was strange to me, but there was a group of my friends and I on a trolley and it stops. Rauly walks on, in all his glory, and for some reason, I'm REALLY mad at him. So anyway, a song comes on the radio, and my friends and I start singing it. I think it was Billy Joel (Esparza in Movin' Out!). So we're all singing and he starts singing. Then I forget why I'm mad at him and so I kiss him. All of a sudden, the trolley stops and us two get off. Then, we walk into a theatre and I sit down and he starts performing TTB. The STRANGEST part is the fact that Amy Spanger and Jerry Dixon have switched roles. After the show is over, I go try to find Raul backstage only to find that he already left with, who else but Billy Joel . Bleh.

So there it is. I don't know what is the matter with me!

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#189The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:22am

Haha great dreams. I have had some funny broadway star dreams - all of which seem to have slipped my mind at the moment. Yours seemd to be throughly enjoyable though!

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

MyNameInLights
#190The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:25am

Hopefully it's the first of many dreams!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#191The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:28am

haha that's great! I also had a dream where I was mad at Raul only in mine I knew why. The whole premise of the dream is really weird and I swear I don't really even remember but what I do remember is that Raul was drunk and started singing "Petrified". He butchered it though and so I got really really angry at him lol! The last thing I remember is him having to be dragged away by Hugh Jackman...go figure!

Ohh another bway person dream I had was the most disturbing dream I have ever had!! I was being chased around a library by Julie Andrews who was trying to attack me with a piece of wood with nails in it. I can't imagine what I could have done to deserve that lol!

MyNameInLights
#192The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:35am

LMAO CARA! Both dreams! Especially Julie Andrews chasing you. Can you just imagine what it would look like in real life? She's so regal!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#193The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:37am

I know that's the scariest part...especially since I can picture it from my dream! Literally the most disturbing thing I have ever "experienced"!

Broadwaybaby614 Profile Photo
Broadwaybaby614
#194The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:39am

The Esparza Head crowd knows of my Raul/cheesecake nightmare.

*shudder*

I haven't eaten a piece since, by the way...

"And now for something completely different..."

MyNameInLights
#195The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 1:41am

Broadwaybaby614, your nightmare was the funniest thing I've ever imagined in my life. I haven't laughed that hard since... I haven't laughed that hard. I swear!

insomniak
#196The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 10:49am

I do not know if this cheesecake dream... care to share?

I have not had any dreams feauturing Raul, sadly.

luvtheEmcee
#197The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 11:54am

Me either, insomniak. It's tragic.

Broadwaybaby, I remember that! LMAO.

Cara, you never told me about the Julie Andrews one... that's just insane. I still crack up about the other one, though.

MyNameinLights - that is simply amazing. I was literally laughing out loud when I read your post about the dream, especially how you just used "Rauly" so casually. (God help all of us if he ever decides to read this!) You dream kissed him?! YAY! God... I sound like Rachel on Friends. "Oh my God! He dream cheated on you!"

Most of you guys know my bizarre Broadway actor dreams... actually, the only ones I remember are about my Adam. Surprise, huh?

insomniak
#198The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 12:04pm

I know nothing about any Adam dreams... do share!

luvtheEmcee
#199The NYMF question
Posted: 8/7/04 at 12:05pm

I had a dream about Adam in leopard print.... in his dressing room. It was silly. The other one isn't really appropriate! *blushes*

Videos