News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread! PART 4. CELEBRATING 1 YEAR OF LOVIN'!!- Page 5

The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread! PART 4. CELEBRATING 1 YEAR OF LOVIN'!!

Over_the_Moon
#1019re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/20/06 at 5:12pm

I was convinced to come back for a trial period.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#1303re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/28/06 at 8:11am

I got it Mary. (I'm glad they changed it.)

re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#1329re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/28/06 at 5:54pm

Jamie,
Why don't you use this one instead? When I scanned it the first time my scanner 'hiccupped' and put that black line across her nunga nungas. This one's clearer.

re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Malki5 Profile Photo
Malki5
#1347re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/29/06 at 7:45am

Dre, I figured out what happened. My son was connecting our Tivo and didn't attach one of those things in the phone jack that stops it from interfering with the phone line, so my internet was down for the past 2 days. My husband fixed it this morning so now I am back online.

Anyone else going to DRS tonight?

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#1384re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/30/06 at 6:56am

I believe Greg said in the interview that he gets up early with the kids, has breakfast with them, and then takes Zachary to school. After that he comes home and shares a nap with Aidan. So he gets caught up on his sleep!

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Malki5 Profile Photo
Malki5
#1386re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 3/30/06 at 7:04am

I wasn't really worried. Even when he said it, he didn't seem very upset about it being late, but he did look atired. After all, there were 2 shows yesterday. Truth is, my friend basically told him her whole life story (which is pretty interesting as she is connected to CBGBs) but he was a perfect gentleman about it. I asked him about what he had said in the interview about not coming back to NY and then we got into a discussion about school tuition, which led to a discussion about him renovating his house in LA and me asking him if he would come and sand/stain my floors. All in all it was very interesting.

#1628re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 4/3/06 at 11:30pm

WOW! I just got back from seeing Anthony Rapp and it was amazing! I'll fill yall in in the AM, goodnight!

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#2435re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 4/23/06 at 7:29am

Kerry -
I love to go to Joe Allens (and Angus McIndoe's) after the theatre because you get to spot the casts from all the shows at one time or another! That was great that you got to see Jonathan! (Did you eat the meat loaf? It's quite good!)

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

#3483re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 6/3/06 at 12:31am

I'm going tomorrow too! I can't wait! Are you going to the night or the matinee? I'll be at the mat.

On another note i put up another myspace blog with Rent and Jersey Boys pictures!

dabruzzofan Profile Photo
dabruzzofan
#3756re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 6/15/06 at 10:47pm

so I am new here, but have been stalking for days...A new Greg fan as I just saw DRS three weeks ago. I enjoy reading all your posts and must admit that I would love to be a part of the love which is why I am posting!!!

I was supposed to go see the show tonight - I was sooooooooooooo excited - like incredibly pumped! I couldn't wait to see how Greg and Lucie were onstage together and I also adore Jonathan Pryce a bundle. All week I imagined what I might say to Greg at the stage door..the pics I would've taken with him (as I didn't get the chance last time I went)etc...And then, I got into a car accident 2pm today and was in the emergency room for the night. I started to cry so hard at the scene of the accident for many reasons, the first thought that crossed my mind (LITERALLY) was "NOT NOW -- I HAVE TO SEE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS TONIGHT" Some said I would make it to the show, others were really concerned that I would be knocked out.

I am fine, I am grateful that I only suffered 1st degree burns and bruises from the airbags and a sprained wrist...my car is totaled..but while I was crashing, Chimp in a Suit was playing and continued to do so until these two guys helped me out of my car. If I went to see the show people definitely would've thought I was strange/psycho going out though with these nasty burns on my jaw and neck..but I would've worn them proudly as a true fan...

I heart Greg, I'm so upset I missed the show tonight...trying to get my money back to get more tickets...and hope to see Greg onstage again soon re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*

-Dena, the Love Thread Newbie..

dabruzzofan Profile Photo
dabruzzofan
#3778re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 6/17/06 at 4:06pm

"Dabruzzo fan, do you know about pastdated tickets? Keep your stubs from the performance you missed. Then call the box office the day you would like to go. Ask them if they're doing pastdated tickets for tonight/today's performance. I think you need to call after 11, though each theatre might differ. If they are, you'll be able to go with your unused ticket stubs. They'll give you the best seats available. You should be good for any day at DRS, they only don't do it if they're soldout."

Wickedrentq,
I got the tickets through TDF, do you think I'll still be able to do that??

I have my confirmation numbers and stuff I was supposed to go to the box office and pick them up that night...

gavrochegirl
#4182re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 7/6/06 at 5:17pm

LMAO, I just took that quiz. That is the most awesome quiz ever! Thanks for making it, Mary.

BTW, I got...

ME! Oooh, that was unexpected..

What the puck?!
Updated On: 7/6/06 at 05:17 PM

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#4262re: The Official Greg Jbara Love Thread, Part 4! *Witty Title Forthcoming*
Posted: 7/12/06 at 8:46am

Hi sweetie. I've had some medical problems that have made posting (or doing much of anything with my hands) very difficult. I'm on meds right now so cross your fingers for me!

I've got a Dr. appt this morning and then I'm going home so I will be able to see most of today's cams (I hope). I don't suppost bunny foo foo will go up....

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Videos