News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Water For Elephants Tickets

Ptchazman2
#1Water For Elephants Tickets
Posted: 10/21/24 at 5:14pm

I always wanted to see this but several friends told me it was “average” at best. I have a slot open on Oct 26 afternoon but the ticket prices are pretty high (including Stubhub) for orchestra probably because it’s closing relatively soon. TDF doesn’t have an offer for the show currently. 
My question is: is it cheaper to get a ticket at the box office? Is TKTS still viable (haven’t used that in years)? 
Best option?

Updated On: 10/21/24 at 05:14 PM

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#2Water For Elephants Tickets
Posted: 10/21/24 at 5:27pm

While it's far from the greatest thing ever on a Broadway stage, i rather enjoyed it for what it is, am very glad i saw it twice, and am a bit sorry to see it close so soon.  

Wait to buy if possible, and check the site a few days before the performance date you want to attend.  Often times, anything that's been 'held back' & released or any other unsold inventory will be heavily discounted ---- for example, i scored a row E center orch seat (regularly $209) for a sunday afternoon for $79 about 2 days before.  Worst case scenario is simply buy a discounted ticket the 'day of' at TKTS ---- Water for Elephants is most always available at the TKTS booth.

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup
Updated On: 10/21/24 at 05:27 PM

chrishuyen
#3Water For Elephants Tickets
Posted: 10/21/24 at 5:39pm

There's $99 tickets in the orchestra on that date from Telecharge (the official ticketing company for the show), or $84 if you buy in person without fees.  If you don't mind rushing, I don't think you'd have to get there terribly early either

https://www.telecharge.com/Water-For-Elephants-Results

Ptchazman2
#4Water For Elephants Tickets
Posted: 10/21/24 at 6:20pm

Thank you!  I appreciate the hints. 
I’m from out of town and get there twice a year but am tired of paying all the fees from Telecharge etc  

I loved the book and movie but had a pretty crowded 4 days of seeing several shows (that all won Tony’s!) and WFE was one I dropped unfortunately  

I’ll check the sites as well as TKTS day of. 

thx again for responding!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#5Water For Elephants Tickets
Posted: 10/21/24 at 11:25pm

I have seen it twice and paid $79 to see it and the seats and the show were wonderful! A must see. It can't be compared to any other show on Broadway.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Latest Posts

Videos