News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HennySlay

Member Name: HennySlay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Understudies  Nov 17 2021, 12:07:55 AM

Jessie Shelton posted her Eurydice dates on her instagram story! 

11/19- evening show

11/20- matinee 

West End CAROLINE OR CHANGE revival at Roundabout in 2020  Nov 27 2019, 09:48:37 PM
Anyone hear any rumors about who else will be joining Sharon Clarke?
EVITA City center  Sep 4 2019, 11:07:18 PM
Just curious, to everyone who thinks this casting is boring who would you have preferred to see in the role?
What composer has the best singing voice?  Jul 28 2019, 08:53:48 PM
Pasek and Paul can both sing. They were MTs af UMICH.
Ali Stroker Attendance?  Jul 4 2019, 04:44:23 PM
I haven’t scene Sasha as Annie, but from her instagram it looks like she does not use a wheelchair.
Ryan Murphy To Develop Film Adaptation Of THE PROM For Netflix  Jun 25 2019, 10:05:27 AM
Wow what a star studded cast for a Netflix original. I’m hoping that Caitlin will continue as Emma since there was not an announcement for that role, but I doubt it.
Santino Fontana OUT of Tootsie Matinee 6/12  Jun 17 2019, 11:24:30 PM
Sarah was out tonight and will be out tomorrow and all day Wednesday. Leslie Flesner will be playing Sandy.
Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Mar 21 2019, 09:50:19 PM
According to playbill Lauralyn Mcclelland is also covering Eliza.
http://www.playbill.com/person/lauralyn-mcclelland-vault-0000062224

HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr  Mar 14 2019, 11:20:27 PM
I know there was some discussion about this but the official covers are:
Eurydice- Jessie Ryan and Khaila Wilcoxon
Orpheus- Ahmad Simmons and John Krause
Persephone- Afra Hines and Kimberly Marable
Hades- Timothy Hughes and T Oliver Reed
Hermes- T Oliver Reed and Ahmad Simmons
Fates- Jessie Ryan, Khaila Wilcoxon, and Kimberly Marable
Swings- T Oliver Reed, Jessie Ryan, Khaila Wilcoxon and Malcom Armwood

Second Stage Musical Concerts - L5Y, N2N, Dogfight, Saturday Night  Mar 12 2019, 07:03:42 PM
Ryan Vasquez who is in Hamilton is also going to be in Dogfight
Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 12 2019, 05:04:42 PM
Who would Cott be playing though? He seems a bit too leading man for Marcellus
Tattoos on Broadway  Mar 7 2019, 12:49:48 PM
Aubin Wise who is in the chicago company of Hamilton as Peggy/Mariah (she is currently on maternity leave) has one of her arms halfway covered with tattoos. She wears a special jacket at the end of the show compared to other Peggy/Mariah’s who wear a cap sleeved dress during the finale.
Caitlin Kinnunen from the prom also has quite a few tattoos, but I do not think most of hers are visible. She has one on her arm she covered for Bridges and the Prom.

Women as Understudies for Male Roles?  Feb 25 2019, 10:50:06 PM
I’m pretty sure both of Ryann Redmond’s understudies in Frozen are male.
Oklahoma transferring to Circle in the Square...  Feb 21 2019, 06:01:27 PM
Per her instagram, Sasha Hutchings who in currently in My Fair Lady at Lincoln Center and was in the OBC of Hamilton is the production. I assume she is the Laurey, Ado, Gertie, and Head Dancer understudy.
Oklahoma transferring to Circle in the Square...  Feb 20 2019, 05:40:52 PM
Anyone that saw that production at St. Ann’s could talk about how Many a New Day and Out Of My Dreams are staged? There is no female ensemble so I was curious how the scenes with Laurie and her friends are handled.
HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr  Feb 11 2019, 09:04:32 PM
Kinda bummed Lulu Fall isn’t playing one of the fates. I’m curious as to who the understudies will be for the principles. Does anyone have any guesses?
Tootsie Monday previews - will Santino be on?  Feb 8 2019, 09:39:08 AM
Does anyone know who the understudies are for the principal cast in general? I know Leslie Flesner covers Sandy.
HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr  Feb 5 2019, 04:56:11 PM

aimeric said: "Wasn't Shaina Taub one of the off-Bway Fates? There are only three, so...? Can someone clarify how many actresses played these roles during the NYTW production?

"

The original off-broadway fates were Shaina Taub, Lulu Fall, and Jessie Shelton. The three fates in the most recent reading in New York were Yvette Gonzales-Nacer, Crystal Lucas-Perry, and Rocky Vega. Yvette Gonzales-Nacer is in the Broadway prouduction. I’m just not sure

HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr  Feb 4 2019, 09:52:47 PM
Jessie Shelton who was a fate offbroadway recently just left the waitress tour after only about five months I wouldn’t be surprised if she was playing one of the fates. I hope Lulu Fall from Great Comet is a fate. She also did it offbroadway, so I feel like she could be a possibility.
Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions  Nov 2 2017, 11:22:54 AM
Mckmillican, can you link the reddit audio please?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You