News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for charliebrownkid

charliebrownkid Profile Photo
Member Name: charliebrownkid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hair tonight!!
 Jul 21 2008, 07:01:45 PM
Yeah, I was home by 10:30, so it was about 2 hours. The post-curtain call dance party was pretty lengthy :)

How early can I expect people to be in line for tickets next weekend? I want to see the show again Friday night. What time does the line generally begin to form for a 1:00 box office opening?

re: Sieber to Star in SHREK: The Musical - B'way Nov. 2008
 Jan 20 2008, 11:05:16 AM
didnt sieber go to AMDA??
re: DRAMA DESK WEBCAST TONITE?? theater mania??
 May 20 2007, 11:57:00 PM
the signal keeps breaking up on mine... is it just me?
2007 Leading Actress in a Musical Tony Nominee Contenders?
 Mar 13 2007, 11:23:17 PM
Foster...

I understand the frustration , but I disagree on what you are saying. Sure right now a lot of people have that one show or one performer that they know and thats all they talk about but everyone needs a stepping stone to reach the amount of knowledge someone like you has about musical theater. I think something like obsessions for Wicked and Rent are wonderful, especially for new comers, as long as they discover more with some time. When I first started the only thing I knew

Apple Tree Accident Tonight
 Feb 24 2007, 12:55:53 AM
Now I am almost 100% sure this isnt a part of the show and if it is then I feel dumb but whatever. During the second act when Kristen is singing and going crazy with the whip, the whip got tangled in her hat and she couldnt get it out. She started to laugh and couldnt even finish the song so she turned around and just wiggled her butt. The audience went nuts for it! One of the characters had to come on and untangle her which took a little while. I love seeing little mistakes like that, it really
re: Barrett Foa in 'Spelling Bee'.
 Aug 14 2006, 05:34:03 PM
I enjoyed him... like a lot of other people I agree that Jesse was better for the role and Barrett was better in Q., but otherwise a very good performance. Really nice guy at the stage door.
re: Spelling Bee love!
 Apr 14 2006, 10:23:25 PM
well then, I'M HERE! and so happy to be!
 Apr 14 2006, 01:27:20 PM
can i just say, though i havent seen it as much as u guys lol, ive only been to NY 2 times, and ive seen it 3 times (and one of the times I got to meet William Finn!! I died). I LOVE this show so incredibly much and I want to see the SF cast so much!This board makes me so incredibly happy!
re: The wonder of the Wild Party!
 Feb 23 2006, 02:52:12 PM
ok well i guess i'm going to have to listen to it a few more times, regardless though, i love them both.
re: The wonder of the Wild Party!
 Feb 23 2006, 02:45:37 PM
really? i enjoy the off broadway (lippa) alot more. the music has such wonderful energy to it and the performers are wonderful. i listened to the broadway one a few times and i wasnt that into it. the one song that did stick out in my head was best friends, but other than that i wasnt crazy about it.
Stud and Babe
 Jan 10 2006, 09:11:37 PM
Hi, I'm looking to buy the music for the song Stud and Babe from I Love You You're Perfect Now Change, because it is not in the vocal selections, and i cannot find it anywhere. If anyone knows where i can purchase it, please send me a PM asap.

Thank You

Dec 12 2005, 11:02:59 PM
ive seen it 3 times... and ill see it again and again... i love this show soooooo incredibly much... its no intimate and u really get in touch with the characters... for gods sake! even the lobby is part of the show!
re: Is It Just Me Or Is Spamalot Overrated?
 Dec 5 2005, 08:13:02 PM
i was preety dissapointed... i waited a few hours in line to see it and i really didnt like it. i think any of the the other 3 shows that were nominated are better than spamalot.
re: Song with 3-7 people
 Nov 20 2005, 09:41:00 PM
o theyre only eliminated because we have those in mind... we're just trying to look for something else. thanx
Song with 3-7 people
 Nov 20 2005, 09:03:57 PM
Hi, im looking for a comedic song (besides avenue q and spelling bee) without 3-7 people in it. if you have any suggestions please let me know

re: Your Dream Roles
 Nov 20 2005, 08:14:34 PM
oscar- sweet charity
leaf- spelling bee
mark- rent
leo frank- parade

re: Movin Out Closes Dec 11
 Nov 18 2005, 12:06:47 AM
lol ya... sorry... im a loser i know... i was so excited because im never the one to tell the news... but... im still not lol
re: Movin Out Closes Dec 11
 Nov 17 2005, 09:56:35 PM
whoops just kidding... i thought it was new... lol sorry... but still... its too bad its closing...
Movin Out Closes Dec 11
 Nov 17 2005, 09:52:45 PM
http://www.broadway.com/gen/Show.aspx?si=19093

it lasted a pretty long time.

Arts Awards
 Nov 10 2005, 09:14:28 AM
hey, is anyone on this board doing the arts award scholarship?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You