News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Minna24

Minna24 Profile Photo
Member Name: Minna24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lunt Fontanne Theatre Seats.
 Jun 5 2011, 08:48:17 PM
Oh, thank you! :)
Doesn't first row have a very good view? Since first row seats are much cheaper than second, third and the rest of the premium seat rows?

Chicago in late June?
 Jun 1 2011, 03:43:16 PM
Wait, haha, I just read that Marian Seldes is 82 years old?
So that fact can't be true? Haha :)

Chicago in late June?
 Jun 1 2011, 03:41:32 PM
Thank you :)
Chicago in late June?
 Jun 1 2011, 01:16:50 PM
I'm probably going to see Chicago on June 24 - who will play Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart by then?
I see the current Roxie will leave on June 19.
Does anyone know?

Lunt Fontanne Theatre Seats.
 May 17 2011, 03:45:56 PM
I was wondering, what seats at the Lunt Fontanne theatre do you think have the best view? -
Are the premium tickets the close-up seats to the stage?
I was trying to buy some prenium tickets, but it said "Our theater experts will work directly with the box office to secure the best seats available in this section."
Does that mean you can't choose yourself which row you want to sit at if you choose premium?
Sorry if my text and questions are confusing, I hope you understands them t

Another Addams Family Question
 Jul 4 2010, 10:32:21 PM
shrekster224;
Oh okay :)
She just told my friend that she never comes out at the stage door after matinees, but I'm not sure then..

If you could sit between any two people in theatre history at a dinner part
 Jul 4 2010, 08:03:32 PM
Bebe Neuwirth and Patti Lupone!
Another Addams Family Question
 Jul 4 2010, 08:01:08 PM
No, they are not often out (unless they are sick or something like that)! But Nathan have vacation time 6 days in August, and Bebe 6 days in late September/Early October...
And for the signing thing - NO, Nathan never comes out to the stage door for autographs, but Bebe does (not at the matinees though!).
Enjoy the performance if you go! :)

Addams Family OBCR Preview
 May 29 2010, 12:34:44 PM
They sound much more powerful live. But I'm still looking forward to get this album..
I still adore them and their show, haha :)

Bebe and Addams
 May 16 2010, 04:53:05 PM
I really don’t think you should go to the show with that attitude..
And yes I agree, if you’re so eager to complete your playbill, and just want to go for that, sent her the playbill to sign it for you instead,.. And just a good idea, don’t write “I don’t like you that much” etc. (as you’re writing here) in the letter No offense, but you should know what I mean... :)
Anyways, what I have heard from those people I know, who have seen the Addams Family in New York and been to the stage door there afterwards, she’s coming out to sign after almost every performance (not, or very rarely at the matinee performances though)..
She’s very nice to sign playbills etc. no matter how little or many people there are,.. And most of the times she says yes to pictures too.. She seems a very polite and cute lady actually, ..
Just treat her nice, and then I’m pretty sure she will be nice to you too, why shouldn’t she?..

What Broadway roles would Celine Dion be suited for?
 May 15 2010, 06:48:11 PM
I would LOVE her to be in a Broadway musical, I adore her voice, I don't know if she can act though, but if she can:
I have no idea of a character for her.. I think she should be in a show like Phanthom of the Opera, but I guess she could be in a funny show as well..
I would love to see her as Evita though, as I just love that musical..

Bebe and Addams
 May 15 2010, 02:44:23 PM
I think her voice goes very well with the Morticia Addams character..
I've always imagined Morticia (the cartoon) with a dark yet feminine voice, and I think Bebe's voice is good for that description, then she also looks adorable and very pretty as Morticia in my oppinion..
The musical cast are perfect in my oppinion, they all look like their characters, some of them even without their Addams make-up on..
I loved the old TV show, cartoons and movies so I'm thrilled they made this mu

Jackie Hoffman's Video Blog
 May 13 2010, 07:11:02 PM
As much as I LOVE and appreciate her so called Vlogs, I think she's being a little harsh in that fan mail part..
It's probably her way of being funny, and I like her humor and all, but ripping the letters apart?...
After all people (and kids) take their time to write her letters,...
When thats said I jumped of happiness yesterday, when I saw her vlog had returned, ha :))
I wish Bebe would be more in it, she's lovely..

The Addams Family OCR
 May 13 2010, 07:03:28 PM
Jacob:
Yes, they probably will cut some (if not all) the dialouges,..
I look very much forward to hear how everything has turned out on the cast album, my fingers are crossed that it will sound good (and I'm pretty sure it will!) Haha ..

The Addams Family OCR
 May 13 2010, 06:32:36 PM
I hope the preview pieces of the tracks can be played in the music player soon..
I'm really dying to hear what the cast album sounds like!
And I live miles aways, so I can't just walk down and pick a copy, how I wish I could!...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You