News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Katarina2

Member Name: Katarina2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 4 2010, 01:02:00 PM
No... I sent it to some address I got off fanmail.biz. I'll have to try the one on her site! Thank you!
 Sep 4 2010, 12:43:16 PM
wdwfreak - Thanks! :) I'll have to try that. Congrats on the Idina photo - how long did it take? I sent mine a long time ago...
 Sep 3 2010, 03:37:05 PM
I'm being tacky, but how much money did you send for the photos? I was considering doing the same. Feel free to PM me.

Take care,
Katarina :)

Last trip to NY: my review of 12 shows
 Sep 3 2010, 03:26:01 PM
It sounds like you had a great time in New York! Twelve shows in nine days - how fun! I'm jealous... Thanks for the wonderful reviews - I really enjoyed reading them.

Take care,

8 shows in 5 days - MEGA trip report!!!
 Aug 31 2010, 04:05:19 PM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! And what luck with the lottos/rushes!
Jonas Brothers fans vs. Rebecca Caine
 Aug 30 2010, 06:01:35 PM
I feel sorry for Rebecca Caine. What ever happened to respect?!
Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus To Star In Remake Of GREASE?
 Aug 30 2010, 05:59:32 PM
Let's change the song titles:
You're the One That I Hate
We Don't Go Together

Seriously, does that kid think that just because he wants to be in a Grease remake, he can? I guess so. Spoiled brat.

Addams family appropriate?
 Aug 17 2010, 10:18:06 PM
Hi attagirl,

I can't speak to the NYC production, as I've only seen the Chicago production. I might judge it a bit mature for a 7-year old. I remember one of the characters saying s**t. There was also some sexual innuendo. However, this could easily have changed since Chicago. Hope this helps a bit!

-Katarina :)

Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 16 2010, 08:13:46 AM
There's already another thread on this topic: http://broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=872593&dt=3061&boardid=1
 Aug 12 2010, 08:43:02 PM
Signed photo from Mandy Gonzalez. Took a little under a month. :)
Will a newcome enjoy The Addams Family
 Aug 9 2010, 09:08:23 PM
I found that "The Addams Family" was a hysterical show. It had a great set, and some really cool puppetry... I think your dad will enjoy the show! Enjoy! :)
WICKED or AMERICAN IDIOT?
 Aug 9 2010, 09:06:37 PM
First of all, congratulations!

Tough choice, but I would go with "Wicked." Mandy Gonzalez is amazing, and it's much longer than "American Idiot." :) Enjoy, and let us know what show you pick!

Small Broadway Posters they sell on the street
 Jul 28 2010, 08:50:59 PM
I've bought a couple of the magnets, and they are seriously cheap. I did like that I was able to find a Pirate Queen magnet, since I couldn't find an original for sale online...
Everyone Admit Your Age on Broadwayworld
 Jul 27 2010, 05:35:32 PM
I'm under the age of 21, and have been a musical theatre fan for as long as I can remember. Sure, I enjoy newer shows like "In the Heights" and "Legally Blonde", but I also love the more classic shows such as "West Side Story," "Les Misérables," and "Evita." In fact, my 12 year-old niece adores Broadway, and has cast recordings of both "Gypsy" and "Wicked" on her iPod. Her favorite birthday gift was a pair of tickets to see Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin in concert. Also, her love of Broadw
Running into Broadway stars on the streets of NYC
 Jul 13 2010, 08:57:50 AM
I saw Sarah Jessica Parker by a music store in Times Square about three years ago.

In Chicago, I saw most of the tour cast of "Legally Blonde," including Becky Gulsvig and D.B. Bonds, at the same performance of "Mary Poppins" in Chicago that I attended. I think Lauren Zakrin and Rhiannon Hansen (sp?) recognized me, as I had met them 3 days earlier. I also saw Kyle Beltran in the Chicago theatre district after a performance of "In the Heights."

Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
 Jul 11 2010, 01:32:58 PM
It's sad when Wikipedia is more correct than a site specializing in Broadway. For the ticket stub, have you tried eBay? There might be a picture of it... Good luck!! :)
Where have you been backstage??
 Jul 11 2010, 12:18:53 PM
I haven't been backstage at any Broadway theaters, but I've been backstage at Ravinia in Illinois several times. Patti LuPone often performs there. I've also been backstage at the Lyric Opera of Chicago, and the Oriental Theater/Ford Center for the Performing Arts in Chicago.
Can you recommend a show?
 Jul 10 2010, 02:09:18 PM
No problem! Have fun in NYC!! (oh, and if you get the chance, the M&M store is really fun to visit after seeing a show... )
Can you recommend a show?
 Jul 10 2010, 01:12:33 PM
Hi MugRubson,

"In the Heights" is a really fun show! I highly recommend it. It's got a great score. Also, "The Addams Family," is a great show with a fun story. You mentioned liking "Les Mis" and "South Pacific." I haven't seen the revival of "West Side Story," but I've heard wonderful things about the show.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

karen olivo's return?
 Jul 10 2010, 10:46:48 AM
dramamama611 - Thank you so much!! :) Take care, Katarina :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You