pixeltracker

Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!

Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#1Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 12:55pm

If someone who attended the Saturday March 27, 2010 first preview of the 2010 Broadway revival of PROMISES, PROMISES could scan their ticket stub and post this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Seems IBDB lists March 28, 2010 as the first preview when actually the first preview took place on Saturday March 27, 2010. They need physical verification to make this correction.

Yes, I know. Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 1:25pm

Good luck with that.

IBDb.com is a pain in the ass. They already have so much misinformation and incomplete info on that site, and they make it next-to-impossible or way too laborious to contribute.

Hell, IMDB.com AND Wikipedia both have more accurate information on actors, casts, shows, etc., and you don't have to jump through anally retentive hurdles to weigh in and correct or amend things.

Such a bureaucratic bore.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Katarina2
#2Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 1:32pm

It's sad when Wikipedia is more correct than a site specializing in Broadway. For the ticket stub, have you tried eBay? There might be a picture of it... Good luck!! :)

BrodyFosse123
#3Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 1:43pm

Nothing on eBay or anywhere else.

Just thought I'd try to correct it but I'll let it go. March 27, 2010 will remain a private performance. March 28, 2010 will go into the books at the official first preview. Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#4Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 1:49pm

Iirc, the show didn't even have a performance on Sunday, 3/28 as they had a Monday-Saturday schedule during previews.

Do you think IBDB would accept this page from Telecharge:

http://www.telecharge.com/BehindTheCurtain.aspx?prodid=7834&mode=moreShowInfo

That lists the first preview at 3/27.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#5Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 4:07pm

I was there. I'll look for the ticket stub later.

theatreguy Profile Photo
theatreguy
#6Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 4:20pm

It's run by The Broadway League - would we really expect any better?

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#7Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/11/10 at 8:00pm

It's also listed at Playbill.com as having started on March 27, and Broadway.com lists the first preview as March 27, also. So does the Promises Promises facebook page, which lists several comments from people who saw the March 27 performance. But I guess none of those things are good enough.
Playbill article on first preview

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"
Updated On: 7/11/10 at 08:00 PM

donte7162004
#8Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 7:59pm

I have pdf tickets from telecharge for the first preview on March 27th.......will this help you???

BrodyFosse123
#9Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 9:36pm

That'll work. Any type of ticket, really. Needed: PROMISES, PROMISES 1st Preview Ticket Stub Photo!

Videos