News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for flinger072

Member Name: flinger072
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Merrily We Roll Along Lottery  May 6 2024, 11:17:04 AM

I won the lottery a few months ago after entering daily both off and on Broadway. Seats were front balcony house right. Since the balcony is a U shape, about a third to half the stage is obstructed by lighting fixtures. For the parts you can see, it's a great view for the price. If you can swing it, this show is absolutely worth the splurge IMO. 

I NEED THAT Reviews  Dec 10 2023, 03:01:30 PM

Any idea where rush locations have been or is it random? This is for the todaytix rush. Thanks!

El Mago Pop - Odd Ticket Situation  Aug 22 2023, 09:54:26 PM

I was able to get a rush ticket about 25 minutes before curtain for $42 at the box office for tonight's show. I wasn't optimistic because when I checked Telecharge this morning, there were only 5 seats available in the whole theatre. Theatre was mostly full with a few clusters of empty seats near me in the orchestra. I enjoyed myself and am glad I went having not known anything about him prior.

The Piano Lesson rush?  Jan 25 2023, 01:50:46 AM

ever the procrastinator, I rushed Tues 1/24. Arrived around 8:15am and was #7 in line. seat orch right row g far side - great view, minimal obstruction. i think they have 20 seats per show. good luck!

Old Man & the Pool?  Jan 4 2023, 11:23:20 PM

everythingtaboo said: "flinger072 said: "see it if you can! Just back from going tonight. Had a todaytix rush - got front row side orchestra, but not a bad seat in this theatre for this show."

I was there tonight, were you next to the guy that couldn't stop laughing towards the end?

Really no bad seats for this show.
"

opposite side! that was a hoot.

Broadway Week Presale  Jan 4 2023, 10:52:12 PM

https://www.nycgo.com/broadway-week-presale/

Old Man & the Pool?  Jan 4 2023, 10:13:10 PM

see it if you can! Just back from going tonight. Had a todaytix rush - got front row side orchestra, but not a bad seat in this theatre for this show.

2-for-1 BROADWAY WEEK (Sept 6-25, 2022)  Aug 12 2022, 10:11:10 AM

Returning to the original topic at hand...looks like there is a presale for Mastercard cardholders prior to tix going on sale to the general public next week. I received a Priceless email earlier today:

https://www.nycgo.com/broadway-week-presale/

Unpleasant theater audiences  Jul 8 2022, 09:41:20 AM

A few phones went off for Macbeth last night, but my intermission experience was a first. After returning to my seat in the side front row, I noticed the man seated next to me throw something. I looked down and saw that he had been eating peanuts and discarding the shells all over the carpet. He noticed my reaction and started to gather the shells with his foot - then he started crushing them into smaller pieces and grinding them into the carpet. I was at a loss of what to say other than scof

Eddie Redmayne & Jessie Buckley to lead West End CABARET in Fall 2021  Jan 6 2022, 01:03:09 PM

any idea how long redmayne and buckley are scheduled to be in the show?

Kiss Me, Kate Digital Rush  Jun 6 2019, 12:15:25 PM

I just got seats for $58 via TKTS yesterday. toward the front of center mezz.

NETWORK - standing room  Jun 5 2019, 01:35:48 PM

I did it on a Sunday two weeks ago and bought a ticket 5 minutes before the show started. I assume I was one of the last few to be able to get SRO as my spot was on the side - great view.

FREE- Harry Potter Tickets for 1/17 & 1/18  Jan 17 2019, 02:58:45 PM

sent a pm!

RE: What would be the latest time to leave JFK to be able to make an evenin  Apr 17 2018, 11:43:50 AM

yes, I should have added - even though you can leave early, DON'T. I wanted as much time there as possible. I also think you can do a little gamble and show up earlier than your slot and maybe they will be able to get you in. once you check in, you basically wait in the bar until they are ready for you.

RE: What would be the latest time to leave JFK to be able to make an evenin  Apr 16 2018, 10:51:28 AM

I'd go to the earliest Sleep No More time available. Better to have more time to explore than less - you can always leave early. the experience basically repeats 3 times, so the more time you have, the more rooms and characters you can explore.

i would think some theatres have a bag check if skipping the hotel check in gives you more time.

Gavin Creel will remain out and his understudy will be performing as Cornelius until March 13 when Fontana joins the company.  Mar 8 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I saw Christian Dante White last night and he was fantastic. I have also seen Creel in the role and I think you will enjoy White just as much.

Immersive Seating at SWEENEY  Jan 23 2018, 03:42:30 PM

I believe I sat in the seat across and there is definitely interaction (front row, right?). Assuming nothing's changed since when I saw with Norm Lewis, I recall the person across from me being involved one of, if not, the most. I highly recommend it! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Oct 30 2017, 12:31:15 PM

@CT2NYC just adding my voice to the choir - thank you for keeping us updated, I was able to get a ticket a few days ago because of your updates. Really, really appreciate it.

A few questions for everyone else - how partial is the view from row A? Were these the lottery tickets that they decided to make available or will the lottery still take place?

2-for-1 Broadway Week tickets went on sale this morning...  Aug 18 2017, 10:34:34 AM

The actual Broadway Week website is www.nycgo.com/broadwayweek. I've had friends use codes at box office before.

Shuffle Along Rush Lately?  Jul 22 2016, 03:02:54 PM

Sro line is already full for tonight.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You