News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Donthatecongratulate

Donthatecongratulate Profile Photo
Member Name: Donthatecongratulate
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Well... now he can get a cab  Jun 1 2012, 10:01:04 AM
Norm Alberto Del Csstillo Perez
Denis O'Hare to Play The Baker in Public Theater's INTO THE WOODS!  May 31 2012, 11:24:59 PM
None of the real ages of these actors matter.
All that matters is the realistic age range that an actor can portray. Even though Adams had (some) edge in "The Fighter" and she's 37, the fact is that she still looks 19.
Denis O'Hare LOOKS old and more like her dad.

And yes, he will portray this character in a very neurotic & flamboyant fashion which will make it very hard to believe that he doesn't want to just go after the prince his damn self.....

Tony Winner John Lloyd Young to Rejoin JERSEY BOYS July 3  May 9 2012, 04:30:56 PM
John Lloyd Young is......THE CLOSER
LEAP OF FAITH to Close on Broadway Sunday, May 13  May 8 2012, 08:02:49 PM
Like I said on a previous thread, it was nominated over Ghost & B&C because Ghost's set is too expensive to tour & B&C wouldn't have a big touring audience given the content & over 14 rating.

As Menken hinted, this will probably tour & KILL in the Bible belt. They closed early to save money FOR the cast album which will only help touring ticket sales.

Unfortunately, politics play a huge role in nomination choices. I just feel bad for all of the actors who will be out of work,

Other Roles for Jessica Biel?  May 8 2012, 04:01:19 PM
wife and mother
Andrew Rannells says  May 8 2012, 03:59:10 PM
that's amazing fortune for one show! jesus is all over that production
NBC 'Go On' pilot with Laura Benanti and Julie White gets series order.  May 8 2012, 03:57:59 PM
I'm happy for Benanti, she's very talented. I just hope she doesn't do that creepy whisper-y thing she did on The Playboy Club, or get involved in a whirlwind affair with yet another co-star.
Rant about the 2012 TONY nominations here  May 1 2012, 09:31:06 AM
LEAP OF FAITH got nominated over GHOST & BONNIE & CLYDE because it can make a ton of money touring in the Midwest & South. All those hicks need to see is "Best Musical Tony Nominee!". Plus it's PG material for kids so that makes it an easy sell. BONNIE & CLYDE is too violent and GHOST's set is way too expensive to tour. Politics and money my friends.

And Laura Osnes? Meh. Pretty girl, pretty voice, no depth. I think that was more if an "encouragement" nomination since she seems to be t

What  Dec 6 2011, 09:51:16 AM
Lady Gaga as Hedwig
Playwright Upset By Casting Choices  Dec 4 2011, 01:11:52 AM
^

in other words, "perhaps mr. campo would like a foot in that motherf**kin ass!"

BONNIE & CLYDE Reviews  Dec 2 2011, 12:31:35 AM
"New York Times is Negative, only complementing Osnes for her performance in Anything Goes."

Yeah, but he also says she doesn't have the acting chops to pull off the gritty role here in this show, which I fully agree with although i loved a lot of other things about the show.

oh well. I'm saddened by all of this. wonder what kind of reviews it would have gotten if wildhorn worked under a pseudonym...........

Info on Flaherty/Ahrens'  Nov 25 2011, 12:03:46 PM
this would be so much better as a play
Bonnie & Clyde  Nov 25 2011, 06:06:42 AM
If Jeremy Jordan doesn't make you cream, then you don't have gonads.
Info on Flaherty/Ahrens'  Nov 25 2011, 01:01:37 AM
Das Poop!

Should this be a musical? NEIN!!

To quote Alex Timbers, "this is the worst idea in history."

That video was embarrassing BUUUUUT, if theyve got the budget to shoot a video of that quality for a workshop, there's money behind this and it will see a stateside run. I think Europeans might like it. I think New Yorkers are gonna ****e on it.

Bonnie & Clyde  Nov 25 2011, 12:34:26 AM
Where to start?

Just saw this and I loved it! Sincerely loved it, and i don't LOVE much. Based on former critiques, I think it's gotten a lot tighter. When I saw it, the audience leapt to their feet at curtain call.

I liked the backstory with the younger Clyde & Bonnie (the young Bonnie looks like a cute version of a white Rihanna), and I didn't feel like Act One was that slow. It was like great foreplay that led up to some intense ass...shooting, blood, and mayhem.

J

Is Radio City X-mas ever at TKTS  Nov 19 2011, 12:45:38 AM
there's always discounts. there's like 6,000 seats to fill.
Stick Fly rush?  Nov 19 2011, 12:44:32 AM
nobody wants to see this show.
THE MOUNTAINTOP Considering Recasting  Nov 6 2011, 06:17:00 AM
Jordan! Take a Ritalin! ,-)

Blactor you're absolutely right. Many casting choices would have been much better and probably garnered better reviews.
As far as Rose, she's definitely too old as is Bassett. I think Journee Smollet would have killed this role. And Jeffrey Wright has acting chops like no other and has already convincingly played King.
This was nothing but a moneymaking venture, unconcerned with integrity.

But just for fun, Shaquille O'Neal & Hoopz!

Who is the greatest living playwright?  Nov 6 2011, 06:03:46 AM
Tyler Perry
Absolutely appalling behavior at Seminar tonight...  Nov 6 2011, 06:00:28 AM
As far the laptop situation goes, there should be at least a "previews" section outlined on the seating chart & maybe seats nearby should be offered at a discount rate. Let all of the annoying, yet necessary creative team sit together.

As far as the feet on the stage situation, if I was on that stage I would have stomped on those damn feet like a winemaker & they were the grapes. Rude & disgusting, you just don't do that. If I was an usher & she was in the middle of the row, I would h

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You