News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway_Life_101

Broadway_Life_101 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadway_Life_101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening Sheet Music
 Jan 14 2008, 06:14:42 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the sheet music is available, some are on musicnotes.com and all of them are on sheetmusicdirect.com

enjoy!

re: Les Mis Rush Question
 Dec 26 2007, 08:25:44 PM
how has the rush been lately? i'm thinking about rushing it this weekend. do you think it will be packed since a. it's the busiest week for b'way and b. it's closing pretty soon?

thanks

re: Grade the Tony Musical Performances
 Jun 11 2007, 08:25:23 AM
A Chorus Line- C

Curtains- A-

110 in the Shade- A-

Mary Poppins- B+

Company- B-

Grey Gardens- A

Spring Awakening- B+

re: Spring Awakening On-Stage (New Block?)
 May 23 2007, 07:58:27 PM
this could be a really dumb question but here it goes, umm if there only sold out till labor day, why are tickets not available for july or august? did they stop selling them?

thank you again!

Spring Awakening On-Stage (New Block?)
 May 23 2007, 06:16:45 PM
Hey, does anyone know if the new block of on stage tickets went on sale at all? I'm looking to buy a graduation gift and i want a ticket for July. Every date i put into Telecharge says, "we couldn't find your exact match...."

Thanks in advance!

re: Wedding Singer's future?
 Apr 30 2007, 07:39:03 PM
I don't know if anyone said this already but, MTI will be releasing the rights to The Wedding Singer sometime later in the year after the tour. I received a fast-track notice for it the other day.
re: Spring Awakening question
 Dec 28 2006, 10:17:11 AM
sorry to thread jack but i'm going in with a friend this friday for their matinee and wondered what time i should get there in the morning...do you think it will be crowded on friday at SA?

thanks in advance

re: PLEASE HELP! College audition time....
 Dec 5 2006, 07:58:18 AM
Do you guys think it is okay to do Buzz's monologue from Love, Valour, and Compassion! for Cap21's Pre-College program or is it too "used"?

Thanks

Lestat Final Performance...Who's Going?
 May 27 2006, 12:28:31 PM
Who is all going tomorrow afternoon for the last perf.? I know i'm going to try student rush. Do you think it will be packed? Will student rush line be long?

Does anyone know if Hugh will be playing Lestat tomorrow?

Audition Song For Upcoming Summer Musical...
 May 24 2006, 03:35:36 PM
Hey,
Can anyone give me some help, i know alot of broadway/musical theatre repertoire but for this show i'm not really sure. I'm a bass/baritone with some Tenor notes lol. I need a light-hearted, up-tempo song for FAME auditions. My range is from a Low F to a G Sharp.

Thanks so much,
James

Marquis Theatre Stage Door..
 Feb 18 2006, 04:25:57 PM
Does anybody know where the direct location of this theatre's Stage Door is; and if so can you tell me how to get there from exiting the theatre?

Thanks so much for your help!

re: WIW - disbelief & ticked off
 Feb 5 2006, 02:20:32 PM
Okay, i have tickets as well for the closing performance and i wanted to know if the cast does come out at the end of the show? I saw the closing performance of Little Women and they all came out except Ms. McGovern. So i don't really know; does anyone have some incite on it?
re: Wicked Singing Contest - Who Is Going?
 Oct 11 2005, 06:39:06 PM
I'm sorry redhottinnyc2! LoL Umm the staten island mall is oct. 15th beginning at three and the macy herald square one is on oct. 28th beginning at five. you can find all infor at www.wicked-week.com!

Wicked Singing Contest - Who Is Going?
 Oct 11 2005, 05:38:00 PM
Hi, just wondered who is going or not and if your going what try-out location are you going to. I'm going to the one in Macy's Herald Square.
Sutton Foster in Broadway on Broadway 2004?
 Sep 6 2005, 04:11:18 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone has or knows where i can find a clip or video of her singing Astonishing at Broadway on Broadway...if someone taped it or something...can i please have it?
Fanmail to Sherie Rene Scott
 Aug 17 2005, 02:11:08 PM
Hi, i sent a letter to her two weeks ago with the booklet from the cd of The Last Five Years and i asked her in the letter to sign it for my friend's birthday.I was just wondering when does she usually respond to her fanmail, of course she is busy i know that, but i was just wondering if anyone knew when she responds?
re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
 Aug 8 2005, 08:31:05 PM
I went to the last performance of Little Women and Audra Mcdonald was a couple rows in front of me and she looked like she was having a good time.
re: Actual Address of Circle in the Square Theatre?
 Aug 2 2005, 09:14:48 PM
Thanks for all your help!
Actual Address of Circle in the Square Theatre?
 Aug 2 2005, 07:21:56 PM
Hi, I'm doing my friend a favor, okay she has heard two different addresses for this theatre and would like to know which one is correct or the real one! The first one she heard is 1633 Broadway Ny, NY 10019 and the other one is on Celia's website and its 235 West 50th Street New York, NY 10019. So if you could help that would be great! Thanks
re: Best Show of The 90's
 Dec 20 2004, 07:42:00 AM
RENT....Is the best show of the 90's! Hands Down!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You