News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for plastic-pickle-tub

plastic-pickle-tub Profile Photo
Member Name: plastic-pickle-tub
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Original RENTHEAD or 'Newbie'?
 Jan 8 2006, 09:11:33 PM
I agree with you nolatheatre. I have loved RENT for many years now and am in love with the music and story. But i think people need to get off of their high horses and just be happy that this story is getting into the mainstream. I think its funny how protective people get over shows. If someone likes it awesome, even if its just the movie, although i would encourage them to see the stage production as it is much more powerful. But non the less Jonathan Larson wrote this show not just to be, but
re: Is the revival recording of 'Rocky Horror' worth getting?
 Sep 2 2005, 07:36:14 PM
i definently suggest you get it. Its amazing! BUT be aware that it is VERY different to the movie cast, i mean extreamly different. But its so amazing, so i recomend that you go out and get it but be aware its not movie version.
re: Ignore art2's comments on male-male kissing in RENT
 Aug 23 2005, 01:16:43 AM
your right i could have posted this in the original thread and i probably should have, But, i dint want to prolong the life of the thread pushing it to the top once again. Also i know most people dont read anything between the first comment and the last so i thought this would be a good way to get the message across
Ignore art2's comments on male-male kissing in RENT
 Aug 23 2005, 01:09:30 AM
art2 keeps posting ridiculus comments about how the Trailer for the RENT movie trailer doesent show any male on male kissing atomatocly assuming that Chris Columbus is scared of puting male on male kissing in the movie but is ok with female-female and male-female kissing. First of all.... ITS ONLY A TEASER TRAILER! Second.... Many of us on this board are proud gay men, like myself, and we should all be conserned about gay censorship, but PLEASE learn to pick your fights. No male-male kissing in
re: Wicked Tour
 Aug 17 2005, 04:05:53 PM
what do you mean by "know...your show is on the t-shirt...i think" am i just stupid or what? lol. i dont get it. I dont have any sort of t-shirt. anyways thats for the responses
Wicked Tour
 Aug 17 2005, 01:22:18 AM
Hey. I have tickets to one of the Wicked Showings in Seattle in 2006. Now my question is, On the official site it doesnt list Seattle as one of the locations for the Wicked tour. So im assuming that im not going to be seeing the first leg of the tour. Is that correct? If it is do we know who will be in the second leg? Im actually interested in seeing Jenna Leigh Green as nessa rose. I have a feeling that i wont be, but who knows. Any input would be greatly apreciated. thanks!
re: Norbert out Sat. night cause of Ice Cream!!!
 Jun 20 2005, 02:27:38 AM
HeyMrMusic, I work at Coldstone also! But only untill the 30th and then im movin. Norbert would be an awesome spokesperson!

re: I saw the RENT trailer in theatres today!!
 Jun 18 2005, 03:39:18 PM
I'll probaly have a second date. This time we will just have to sit in silence and listen to the whole cast recording! anyways im sure if it was in salem oregon, where nothing happens, it will be in a town near you soon enough!
I saw the RENT trailer in theatres today!!
 Jun 18 2005, 02:27:57 AM
It was at the start of "The Perfect Man" in Salem, Or.!! I was so excited when it started you have no idea! well actually you probably do. It was awesome, i was on a first date and when it came on i was like OMG!! and started telling him (never heard of RENT) all about the show!!! He wasnt to interested but oh well. I was so excited though. Im not sure if anyone else has seen the trailer outside of a major city but i thought i should post it! take care ever
re: Idina CDs
 Jun 6 2005, 11:37:56 PM
My friend bought Still i cant be still at a local used music store for $4.00! It wasnt untill much later when i say the prices it was going for online! WOW! Also what is the diferance between the two pressings? They have diferant covers.
Translation
 Jan 23 2005, 01:43:27 AM
HA HA HA Musetta1957

Thank you!

re: RENT-Us TOUR
 Jan 13 2005, 12:29:02 AM
I saw the current touring cast in Portland oregon then a few weeks later in Eugene Oregon. This was an amazing cast. Does anyone know if a Touring Cast recording will come out? I doubt it but that would be great!
re: What was the last show YOU saw? Broadway or otherwise.
 Jan 12 2005, 11:39:39 PM
"MyNameInLights" I was in Musical Comedies of the 1940s at my school a few years ago. It is such a fun show!

Anyways the last show i saw was the Tour of RENT which had a fabulouse cast!

re: Scary Stage Stories
 Jan 12 2005, 11:28:49 PM
Last year I was doing "The Sound of Music" and we had built four seperate abby windows that were hung on rails. They were made out of plywood foam and gels. Anyways during a scene change one of the lines snapped and one of the windows fell straight to the stage. (The Curtains were closed) But we had grade school kids in the show who were right in that spot literally seconds before. Luckly we were done with the windows so we just carted it backstage. During the same show (different night) we had
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You