News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RentLondon

Member Name: RentLondon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jewish Broadway Stars
 Jan 3 2006, 01:50:28 PM
I cant believe no one said Jackie Mason (the real king of broadway) and some dude called Paul Scott Goodman
re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
 Aug 10 2005, 09:57:36 AM
Calvin. Don't insult the President
re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
 Aug 10 2005, 05:09:08 AM
When I saw Movin' Out in previews. Billy Joel was there. Also Opening Night Of the Producers in London, Every big name UK celeb was there
re: The great irony: homophobic conservatives who love RENT
 Aug 3 2005, 09:46:18 AM
Jonathan Larson was jewish and the show features typical jewish parents. Name me one religion that dosnt teach you to love. I dont see any prodominantly Christian themes
re: The great irony: homophobic conservatives who love RENT
 Aug 3 2005, 09:14:21 AM
I am a Conservative/Republican. I worked on the Bush/Cheney 04 campaign and the 2005 Conservative UK election. I wouldn't say im homopobic by any means. I don't have any gay friends or infact know any gay people. This is just purely because I have been brought up in a Jewish area and went to a Jewish school and there are very few gay jews. This does not make me homophobic at all. Rent is my all time favorite show and i have seen it 17 times. I love everything it stands for and the emotion is jus
re: Tick.. Tick.. BOOM in London, quick review
 Jul 25 2005, 12:55:08 PM
I was there on Opening Night. Its the same exact show to what was on Broadway and on tour except the set is smaller and cheaper, mainly do to the way the stage is set out. You can't complain about the band on stage as in shows like Rent and the latest Fiddler on broadway have bands on stage.
re: PRIMO reviews
 Jul 12 2005, 07:41:00 AM
I saw Primo in London at the begining of the year. I was expecting it to be more powerful than it was but still very moving and fanstastic performance. When I was there Sir Ian McKellen was there making out with a guy. Not something you see at the theatre every day.
re: Bright Lights, Big City
 Jun 23 2005, 07:28:28 AM
For everyones information the 1st production for the new BLBC is next June in Philly.

more info here
http://www.princemusictheater.org/0506season.html

re: Curb your Enthusiam
 Jun 21 2005, 11:38:24 AM
oh yeah the fat girl! and they kept changing the policy
re: Curb your Enthusiam
 Jun 21 2005, 10:56:10 AM
Im a big Curb fan and know the episode in question although I have no idea who the lady is your talking about. She plays Diane Keaton's decorator right?
re: Joesph in London
 Jun 21 2005, 09:13:31 AM
When i saw this production was so pissed off cos it was crap and brings down the reputation of Joseph. I saw it twice at the Palladium and thats what Joseph should be! At this production when they sang "give me my coloured coat" I shouted yes "give me my coat cos i am outa here"

thank G-D I only paid £10

re: Joesph in London
 Jun 21 2005, 09:13:23 AM
When i saw this production was so pissed off cos it was crap and brings down the reputation of Joseph. I saw it twice at the Palladium and thats what Joseph should be! At this production when they sang "give me my coloured coat" and shouted yes "give me my coat cos i am outa here"

thank G-D I only paid £10

re: Bright Lights Big City
 Apr 27 2005, 05:19:26 AM
ok then, go to www.paulscottgoodman.com
 Apr 26 2005, 12:27:33 PM
hes an oddball and hes not funny
 Apr 26 2005, 11:42:23 AM
wondering why Feathah has a picture of Eddie Izzard?

Apr 26 2005, 09:50:32 AM
and this is just the beginning
 Apr 22 2005, 08:14:26 AM
theres one on this site but this is from the original show with extra songs and characters so dont get confused

http://www.ilanalevine.com/blbc/index2.html

Apr 20 2005, 11:17:31 AM
wow, what a response after just 3 mins. The American babes seem to dig RentLondon :)
 Apr 20 2005, 11:03:20 AM
I aim to please...

now form and orderly line ladies!

Apr 20 2005, 10:22:58 AM
Beacon1, if you want to see the pictures online, get a scanner... maybe i will scan them in soon and put them up on the Goodman site.

As for the events in June I will let you know when i find out myself

www.paulscottgoodman.com

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You