News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Changed_for_the_better

Changed_for_the_better Profile Photo
Member Name: Changed_for_the_better
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bad Audience Behavior
 Oct 23 2005, 11:41:34 AM
I agree totally with the hard candy.

Why doesn't anyone think to unwrap it BEFORE the show starts or intermission.

Everyone has had a little tickle in their throat and a piece of candy can avoid having a coughing fit.

Euan & Eden's Concert Last Night!
 Oct 23 2005, 11:31:05 AM
Wow! I was lucky enough to catch the concert last night as part of the Broadway Cabaret Festival.

Euan was great and Eden absolutely blew me away. For her first concert ever, she did incredible.

I loved her choice of music and was glad to hear her version of defying gravity.

Awesome!

TODAY - SEE WHAT YOU WANNA MATINEE TICKET
 Oct 22 2005, 07:47:22 AM
LAST CHANCE! Okay folks, My matinee ticket for todays performance of See What You Wanna See is still available.

If you have any interest at all ... Please let me know. I will be arriving at Penn Station around 10:30 and would be able to meet someone anywhere in the Times Square area.

My number is 215.880.7292 > Please leave a message if for some reason I do not answer the phone.

1 Orchestra Ticket - Row F

re: See What I Wanna See - Ticket for Sale
 Oct 16 2005, 04:45:34 PM
Bump! Anyone interested?
See What I Wanna See - Ticket for Sale
 Oct 15 2005, 10:13:07 AM
I'm bummed!

I have 1 ticket to the matinee next Saturday (10/22/2005). My boss has invited me up for Light in the Piazza (which by the way I've already seen) and I have to get rid of my See What I Wanna See ticket

My seat is in the Orchestra section, Row F, Seat 103 (pretty good from what I understand). Face value of the ticket is $42.50. If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 215.880.7292. I live in Philadelphia, so I would have to mail the ticket to you.

Idina Website Update
 Sep 27 2005, 08:41:43 PM
To all who are interested .. just clicking around and noticed that Idina had updated the "music" section of her website with clips from the Desperate Housewives, Ray Charles and Gray's Anatomy CD's.
re: Meeting cast members at the Academy of Music
 Sep 27 2005, 08:19:21 PM
Wicked will be performed at the Kimmel Center NOT the Academy of Music. It is part of the Academy series.
Broadway's Lost Treasures III - TIVO Alert
 Sep 6 2005, 10:12:13 PM
Check your local PBS listings folks!

Friday, September 9 at 8 p.m. (I'm in the Philadelphia area)

Broadway's Lost Treasures III: The Best of the Tony Awards

Stage legends Carol Channing, Robert Goulet, Harvey Fierstein and Tommy Tune present this collection of classic performances from the annual Tony Awards broadcasts. The evening features the timeless music of Lerner and Loewe, Cole Porter, Stephen Sondheim, Jerome Kern and the Gershwins and dazzling pe

See What I Wanna See Performance Schedule
 Sep 6 2005, 09:07:48 PM
Just wanted to pass this info along to anyone who is interested. I just received this from the Public Theater (since I'm now a member)It's open to subscribers through 9/18. I'm assuming tickets will go on sale to the public shortly after that date.

SEE WHAT I WANNA SEE
Words and Music By MICHAEL JOHN LACHIUSA
Suggested by the stories of RYUNOSUKE AKUTAGAWA
As translated by TAKASHI KOJIMA
With MARC KUDISCH (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang), AARON LOHR (Rent - the film, Bare - a p

re: autographs
 Sep 1 2005, 09:13:21 PM
Another vote for Hugh Jackman and Michael Cavanaugh of Movin' Out fame.
re: First Broadway show Ever seen?
 Sep 1 2005, 09:06:08 PM
Okay .. I hardly even hear any reference to this one .. How about, They're Playing our Song with Lucie Arnaz and Robert Klein. I was about 14 at the time.
re: Movin' Out
 Aug 29 2005, 08:48:00 PM
Count me in! I've seen Movin' Out 3 times and loved it! Michael Cavanaugh is THE man!

I tried to get tickets the last performance, but they had already been snatched up by the Ticket Scalpers. Did anyone get lucky?

Need Details on Morrison's Last Day in Piazza
 Aug 28 2005, 10:01:30 PM
Okay .. I've patiently been checking for several hours now, waiting to see a review of Matt's last performance today.

Nothing so far .. do we have details available? Ad Libbing? Stage Door, etc.

Please share if you went to the show today.

Thanks in advance!

re: Cheapest way to get to New York City from Philadelphia?
 Aug 28 2005, 02:16:29 PM
Septa does not go to New York.
re: Cheapest way to get to New York City from Philadelphia?
 Aug 28 2005, 12:32:18 PM
I live in Philadelphia too, and head up to NYC at least once a month.

Cheapest way is New Jersey Transit through Trenton. On weekends and off-peak it's $19.50 for the roundtrip. NJT runs on the Amtrak tracks and offers local and express trains. Trip can take anywhere from 1.5 hrs to 2.0 hrs. Dumps you at Penn Station

Septa's R-7 connects through to Trenton and is times with New Jersey Transit. Verrry easy!

re: 'See What I Wanna See' at the Public-- WHAT DATE DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
 Aug 28 2005, 09:36:54 AM
Just curious folks ... how many shows a week will they do? I'm guessing that it will not follow the traditional broadway schedule of 8 performances a week. Will they just be on certain evenings and the weekends??

Also, due to previous suggestions on this board, I also became a "Member", 3 shows for $135, but you get first dibs at the tickets before going on sale to the public.

Thanks in advance.

re: What is the most overrated show on broadway you have ever seen?
 Aug 21 2005, 12:16:42 PM
Another vote for Hairspray!

I saw it with Michael McKean and Carly Jibson (it definitely was not her best performance!)

re: Piazza on A&E's Breakfast with the Arts
 Aug 21 2005, 11:45:49 AM
Quick Question ... I watched the A&E show this morning .. during the interview Kelli O'Hara mentioned that she was not the first Clara and that Vicki had already developed a relationship with a previous daughter.

I'm a recent Piazza fan (saw it a few weeks ago, before Matt M. leaves)and was wondering who the original Clara was, how long she was in it for, and why she left.

Thanks so much!

re: Movin' Out to Play Final Performance on December 11
 Aug 18 2005, 09:09:17 PM
I like Movin't out (mostly for John Selya & Michael Cavanaugh) .. just had a look on Ticketmaster and tickets are currently only on sale through November 20th. Any idea when final performance will be available?
Behind the Scene Tour of Wicked @ Gershwin
 Aug 6 2005, 09:16:36 PM
To all who are interested .. just found this on the wicked website.

BEHIND THE EMERALD CURTAIN
An exclusive behind-the-scenes journey through WICKED

Where- Gershwin Theatre, New York City
When- 10 am, Saturday mornings starting mid-August (check website for exact date)
(additional times available for group bookings subject to availability)
Time- The tour will last approximately one hour.
Cost- $25 per adult, $15 for children under 12
(ticke

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You