News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Regem10

Member Name: Regem10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 24 2020, 08:30:25 PM
Sorry to ask this Im kind of confused. For those who have exchanged. I clicked the exchange link and ending up finding dates and seats that work better. I added them to my cart and paid for them by entering my credit card info. Am I going to get the refund for my first initial purchase? It seems like a convoluted way of doing it idk. Thank you in advance.
Shows You've Discovered (or Rediscovered) While in Quarantine  May 20 2020, 09:25:32 PM
Hallelujah Baby! Leslie Uggams singing Being Good Isn’t Good Enough is perfect. Also Woman of The Year. There isn’t anything pleasant about about Bacall’s voice but the album captures her star power. I’m sure she was great to see live.
ALW's Cinderella  Feb 16 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Gorlois said: "Oh that would make so much more sense! It must be “leaving” not “living.” But I still only hear “living” when she sings it."

I think we should ask Man in Chair.  If only we had a clearer clip where someone didnt drop a cane on the most important word....

ALW's Cinderella  Feb 14 2020, 10:28:35 PM
The whole thing seems a bit like Soho Cinders... Also am I the only one who hears "In My Own Little Corner" in the snippet??
"Home"  Jun 7 2019, 05:38:47 PM

I am listening to the recently released Beetlejuice recording and got to a song called "Home" in the middle of Act II. This got me thinking how many Home songs there are from ther musicals like The Wiz, B&TB, and Wonderland. Can anyone think of any others? And which is the best that captures the essence of longing for the comfort of...Home??

Zaks & ROTTEN! team to work on DOUBTFIRE musical  Aug 28 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Didn't they already announce this as taking the Marquis Theater in mid April?

Christian Government says Billy Elliot promotes 'deviant way of life' and could 'turn children gay'  Jun 22 2018, 08:58:15 PM

I have tickets to the Hungary production of La Cage Aux Folles in late September.  What are the odds that it’s still a go?

Molina’s Character in Spiderwoman  Jun 19 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I just finished watching the OLC of Kiss of The Spiderwoman and noticed that Molina rarely leaves the stage in the shows 2+ hr runtime.  I think even in the 2nd act he’s nearly on stage for the whole thing.  Does anyone else find it interesting that this doesn’t come up in discussions about most demanding Broadway roles?  Even if he’s just standing there listening to Valentin he’s acting and reacting.  When you think about it the show real

Need help finding a audition song for Sir Harry in Once Upon a Mattress. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!  Apr 27 2018, 09:03:49 PM

If Ever I Would Leave You

Bat out of Hell  Apr 27 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I saw it last winter in Toronto. It was one of the most entertaining things that I’ve seen. Everything (except the plot was great) but it never came together as a cohesive whole.  Plus what was the last jukebox musical where we got the full versions of the songs? I was giddy from the 10 minute Steinman songs with endless refrains.  Also if it means anything I saw it on a stool from the last row of the balcony

THE ICEMAN COMETH (2018) Previews  Mar 24 2018, 02:08:57 AM

This is my first time post but have been a longtime message board viewer.  But since I happen to be in the city for the weekend, and attended the first preview, I am excited to post my thoughts....for whatever they’re worth.  Going into this, I thought it was going to be a slogfest. Surprisingly though the piece kept my attention throughout its 4 hr runtime.  I am not very familiar with any of the iterations of this work and purposely tried to avoid all information relati

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You