News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TJJ1296

Member Name: TJJ1296
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 1 2020, 05:09:06 PM

chuckydisc said: "TJJ1296 said: "Happen to notice how many people were in line by the time box office opened? Trying tomorrow but earliest I can get there is 7ish."

How did it go on the 28th? Where in the line did you end up and at what time? How early did the first 4 people in line arrive?
"

A friend rushed for us since I couldn't make it early. She arrived at 7AM pretty much on the dot and was second in line. We got AA 111-112. She

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 27 2020, 12:05:47 PM

Those Company tickets went fast!

Can anyone who's been a member for a while speak to whether TDF ever takes down a show before they have sold out of their stock?  Is it just random or do they try to upload and take down at different points in the day to ensure members logging in at all different times have the opportunity for different shows? 

Diana Rush/Lottery  Feb 27 2020, 12:02:08 PM

Haven't heard anything, but last night Tuesday-Thursday of the first week of March was up on TDF, so assuming they don't get any major bump in sales between now and Sunday, I'd assume they'd announce some sort of rush at the very least. This will likely be on TKTS too, I'd think. 

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 27 2020, 11:57:57 AM

Happen to notice how many people were in line by the time box office opened? Trying tomorrow but earliest I can get there is 7ish.

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 3 2019, 02:02:04 PM

Slave play is up for all performances 10/5-10/13. 

Any recent seat locations? 

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES  Sep 9 2019, 12:40:22 PM

Bumping this for any recent updates? Wondering what Thursday matinees look like?

Rush for What the Constitution Means to me?  Jun 3 2019, 11:47:33 PM

Any recent updates for this? 

The prom rush  Nov 17 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Any recent reports post reviews? Thinking of going next Saturday for the matinee 

Question on "Stop" from MEAN GIRLS  Jun 1 2018, 03:30:46 PM

I do think some of the comparisons were intentional (not "Stars" but at least "Stop". Jeff Richmond is by and large a comedy composer who writes songs as gentle nods to genres and songs people already know (ie 30 Rock, SNL, Kimmy Schmidt). So I think the references are there as easter eggs where some people will get the joke and others will think it's just another number. I can't say for sure, but that's how I felt while watching the show and knowing his other work. The recent playbill video starring Kerry Butler and the Kyle Selig singing his other popular songs makes me think this is the case as well, but I could be totally wrong. 

The Boys in the Band Seating  May 25 2018, 12:01:32 PM

somecheapfrenchthing said: "Any word on the box seats? I’m thinking about buying box, but I’m concerned about sightlines."

Box seats in the Booth are extremely obstructed. You'll miss about 1/3 of the stage depending on which side you're on. While most of the action happens downstage center, the actors are all over the set throughout the play since there are very few exits and entrances. If you're looking for cheap, try stubhub closer to show

The Boys in the Band Seating  May 19 2018, 07:33:23 PM

I got row O in the orchestra. Is that where you were?"

I was in row P 

The Boys in the Band Seating  May 18 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I sat last row orchestra house left a few weeks ago and can say they are slightly obstructed. You can see most of the second level of the set but to see heads of the actors you do have to duck down to get the full view depending on how tall you are. Not a lot happens up there but there is a lovely scene with Matt Bomer in his underwear that I practically had to squat down in the row to see. It's not terrible, but I also didn't pay full price for my ticket so I couldn't compla

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  May 15 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Do you think 9AM is too late to snag a SRO for the night show tomorrow? 

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery  May 13 2018, 06:50:42 PM

How was the view from standing room?

Kat McPhee Rush  May 11 2018, 10:41:44 AM

I was in last Saturday trying rush for a different show and went over to Waitress as a backup. When I arrived at the Waitress Box around 10:30, there was only one rush ticket left for the matinee. So, if you're looking for one ticket and don't care which show, I'd say you don't have to be there much before the box opens, but if you need two and are trying for a specific show, i'd say 9AM is probably a safe bet. I will note that a few women who got rush right before me

Mean Girls Cancellation Line  May 10 2018, 10:38:40 PM

Vivalsvgs2 said: "Have you thought of using a line sitting service for the Wednesday rush tickets? I saw the show last night this way and my total cost was $108.29. We were seated in the right orchestra, second row seats. The line sitter got there at 4:00AM and was 7th in line. I don’t know what you consider “breaking the bank”, but I thought this was a fair price to see this show. Good luck! It was great.....I hope you get to see it."

What sitting

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  May 10 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I think Rachel Bloom of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend would be a big name that would draw in fans of the show and I think she'd be great in the role if she wanted to do Broadway. 

Mean Girls Cancellation Line  May 10 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Anyone tried the cancellation line for Mean Girls successfully/how much did you pay? I've had no luck with the online or in-person lottery and want to know if it's worth it to try the cancellation line next Thursday. I'd like to see the show before the Tonys without breaking the bank. 

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  May 10 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I know there is no word on Katharine's replacement yet, but todaytix tickets go up by like $10-$20 post McPhee leaving so I guess they have a slightly bigger name lined up? 

The Boys in the Band - standing room  May 6 2018, 05:52:28 PM

I went to the box office yesterday (Sunday, 5/5) for opening. There were about six of us in line at 10 and were told that they wouldn't sell an SRO ticket until at least two hours prior to curtain and that the matinee most likely wouldn't sell out clean so we should expect them not to be doing it. So if you're planning on doing it, make sure to check telecharge in advance or you'll be disappointed. 

A weird phenomenon happened though that there were n

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You