News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for angoradebs

Member Name: angoradebs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2024-2025 Touring Season  Jan 14 2024, 11:08:44 AM

Cincinnati's announcement makes me think Company will not get a second year on tour. We almost always get shows by their second year. I think if it was still going to tour we would have gotten it over one of the return engagements (CFA and Les Mis)

2023-2024 Touring Season  Jan 11 2024, 11:53:09 AM

ACL2006 said: "Saw the COME FROM AWAY non-equity tour today at the State Theater in New Brunswick, NJ. It's in amazing shape. Only really missed the turntable during "Stop the World". Go see the tour if it's in a city near you. I don't believe the tour is continuing past August 2024. Casting-wise, my only issue was the actor playing Nick/Doug looked very young. No understudies were on."

Cincinnati just announced next season, and it

Victoria Clark performance schedule  Oct 28 2023, 06:27:51 PM

AC126748 said: "

It also seems like Bonnie Milligan is out all the time now."

She was out due to an injury. She is back, but she'll be out Friday/Saturday 11/3-11/4 (at least) for concerts

What Off-Broadway and Off-Off Broadway shows have gone on tour?  Oct 19 2023, 08:52:08 PM

The Office! A Musical Parody toured in 2019

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread  Aug 12 2023, 11:58:38 AM

No aisle on the far sides of mezz

Back To The Future previews  Jul 26 2023, 02:57:42 PM

BETTY22 said: "Has a movie to stage musical ever been a big hit. I know Legally Alone, Pretty Women and Mean Girls all ran a few years"

Little Shop of Horrors. Hairspray. Waitress. The Producers. Spamalot. Billy Elliot. Probably lots more, especially if you count Disney

Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022  Jul 26 2023, 11:17:00 AM

Today he seems to be hinting at Macbeth in DC. Ralph Fiennes is already playing the title role. So maybe Macduff or Banquo?

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread  Jul 23 2023, 07:17:34 PM

Jordan, curious if you can answer if they made a (in my opinion much needed) dialogue cut:

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

In Act I, do Deirdre and Sylvia still have a conversation comparing William and Richard? Like the color of their eyes and everything? It really took the wind out of the sails of the act I ending because everyone figured out the &qu

Another possible strike, but this one WILL effect Boadway  Jul 19 2023, 09:09:16 PM

The Book of Mormon is on there; it's just alphabetized using "The" instead of "Book"

CAMELOT to close in July  Jul 17 2023, 05:20:11 PM

I just got an email that more LincTix were released

Recent rush experiences  Jul 12 2023, 10:08:06 PM

terrilovesNY said: "Hello! Bumping this thread as I am headed to NYC & hoping for a great week of theater. I have some tickets purchased but my theater budget needs some help! I’m hoping to rush and/or lotto some additional shows. Could anyone help with recent line experience & seating for rush & lotto for these shows? - Goodnight Oscar, Parade, Kimberly Alimbo, SLIH, Shucked. Thank you so much for any advice!!!"

I rushed Parade this past Sunday (2

THE COTTAGE previews  Jul 11 2023, 12:04:48 PM

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1156930

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread  Jul 8 2023, 08:03:53 AM

EDSOSLO858 said: "Any first preview thoughts, folks?

Running time is 2 hours 15 minutes including a 15-minute intermission, according to Telecharge.
"

That sounds right. I didn't look at the time when I left, but I stopped and got pizza and was back at my hotel on 41st by 10:40. I was surprised to find out it would be that long, I was expecting a 100 minute play. I don't know that it needs to be over 2 hours long, but they kept me entertained the wh

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread  Jul 7 2023, 07:39:31 PM

Arrived right at 7:30 and was given my rush ticket - center mezz row B. Very pleasant surprise!

THE COTTAGE On Broadway - Previews Thread  Jul 7 2023, 09:10:00 AM

Just grabbed a digital rush ticket for tonight. I saw a pic from dress on Instagram - set looks deep, and I'd imagine far sides will be pretty obstructed, along with maybe the first row or two. I didn't get a seat location when I purchased, and it's box office pick up. Expecting partial view. I'll report back!

2023-2024 Touring Season  Jul 5 2023, 09:35:05 PM

MatthewS1 said: "The new non-equity Peter Pan tour is also stopping in Chicago March 26-April 7th. Can't seem to find anything else on their website for now, but I'm sure more will be announced."

Playbill has Peter Pan listed as equity, but AEA's website says non-equity. Normally I'd say AEA is more likely to be accurate, but I'm not sure how often they update - their list still has Come From Away as equity, and lists the scrapped 9 to 5 tour even

Anyone seeing a first performance post-Tony win tonight?  Jun 14 2023, 12:50:02 PM

MNNiceorIce said: "
Side note: Has Betsy ever gone on for Bonnie? Also, I've seen on IG that Emily Koch (married to Jim Hogan) is a Pattie/Debra u/s) ...wonder why she isn't listed on the website.

"

AJ Holmes isn't listed on the website, either

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Previews Thread  Jun 13 2023, 12:19:46 PM

Did they get rid of the "its broadway, bitch" merch?! None of it is showing on their site anymore. Hoping it's just sold out and not that they discontinued it!

Musical Performances on the 2023 Tony Awards  Jun 10 2023, 09:49:06 PM

A Sweeney Todd Instagram story posted tonight showed a quick shot of a Tony schedule for tomorrow that says which song they're doing

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Ballad of Sweeney Todd

And also indicates that Annaleigh won't be in their number - it references Ruthie and Josh leaving their seats and being taken to dressing r

Lillias White in Hadestown??  Jun 6 2023, 05:50:15 PM

No idea who's on as Hades tonight, but Malcolm Armwood just posted he'll be Hermes tonight, Weds evening,  Saturday both shows, and Sunday, with the possibility that he might be on all week. So Lillias extended but is out this week.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You