News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022

Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#1Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 2:48pm

Our King of the Underworld has been involved with the musical since 2015, and earned a Tony nomination for his sinister performance. 

Happy trails, Patrick!

P.S. Judge Turpin?

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Patrick-Page-to-Play-Final-Performance-in-HADESTOWN-in-December-Tom-Hewitt-to-Take-Over-as-Hades-20221102

Oh look, a bibu!
Updated On: 11/2/22 at 02:48 PM

BCfitasafiddle
#2Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 2:50pm

Most Honorable Judge Turpin....? Fingers crossed!

hearthemsing22
#3Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 2:55pm

Had a feeling this was coming just didn't want to think about it Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022 

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#4Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 2:57pm

I thought Judge Turpin as well, but then I remembered he is playing King Lear in Washington DC from February 23- March 26th at Shakespeare Theatre Company.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

ghostlight2
#5Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 2:58pm

Hewitt is excellent in this role.

OffOnBwayHi
#6Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 11/2/22 at 3:29pm

Job well done, Patrick!

Fab run!

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#7Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 12/31/22 at 2:57am

Page’s final bow and “We Raise Our Cups”. Post-show speeches by Reeve Carney (who also starred with Page in Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark), Page, and director Rachel Chavkin.

Oh look, a bibu!
Updated On: 12/31/22 at 02:57 AM

A Director
#8Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 12/31/22 at 5:25am

Mr Page is  a great Shakespearian actor, He's been preparing to play King Lear. I'm not knocking the musical or the role, but I doubt he would  give up the opportunity to play Lear to play Judge Turpin.  Who knows, his King Lear could come to New York.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#9Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 12/31/22 at 11:32am

I only watched the first of the bows, not through to speeches, but all I could focus on was the bad wig on the actress playing Persephone...is that hair style really integral to the character?

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#10Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/25/23 at 11:49am

Patrick Page posted something about an hour ago saying he’s got an announcement coming on Thursday. He tagged Hadestown. Could he be returning to Hades in the West End?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvH9k0XudFF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

A Justified Bean Profile Photo
A Justified Bean
#11Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/25/23 at 1:26pm

Dylan Smith4 said: "Patrick Page posted something about an hour ago saying he’s got an announcement coming on Thursday. He tagged Hadestown. Could he be returning to Hades in the West End?

"

I've noticed he tags Hadestown on a lot of his posts, as well as the other companies/productions he's been with recently.  It might be totally unrelated.

The slotted spoon can catch the potato.

willep
#12Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/25/23 at 1:57pm

Yeah, he tags Hadestown in literally every single one of his posts. I’m not saying that it’s completely impossible, just that it could very well have nothing to do with Hadestown at all.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#13Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/25/23 at 2:15pm

Any news about a Patrick Page performance is exciting!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#14Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/25/23 at 2:46pm

A Justified Bean said: "Dylan Smith4 said: "Patrick Page posted something about an hour ago saying he’s got an announcement coming on Thursday. He tagged Hadestown. Could he be returning to Hades in the West End?

"

I've noticed he tags Hadestown on a lot of his posts, as well as the other companies/productions he's been with recently. It might be totally unrelated.

"

Montego Glover used to do the same thing where she would tag her old shows on posts that had little to do with what she was doing in the post, it seemed like she was clout chasing or something like that.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

angoradebs
#15Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/26/23 at 11:17am

Today he seems to be hinting at Macbeth in DC. Ralph Fiennes is already playing the title role. So maybe Macduff or Banquo?

A Justified Bean Profile Photo
A Justified Bean
#16Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/27/23 at 11:17am

Tony Nominee Patrick Page to Perform Shakespeare Mashup All the Devils Are Here Off-Broadway

https://www.playbill.com/article/tony-nominee-patrick-page-to-perform-shakespeare-mashup-all-the-devils-are-here-off-broadway

The slotted spoon can catch the potato.

BETTY22
#17Patrick Page To Depart HADESTOWN On December 30, 2022
Posted: 7/27/23 at 2:22pm

I revisited this show again and happy to report that it is in GREAT shape.

I forgot how dazzling the direction is. 

Videos