News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mm882

Member Name: Mm882
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Outdoor dining options in January?  Jan 15 2022, 08:58:27 PM

I’d recommend The Smith by Lincoln Center. They have heaters and the tables aren’t on top of each other and a close walking distance/short train ride 

Scott Rudin takedown  Apr 14 2021, 09:42:35 AM
Thanks for sharing this!
IATSE and BLM...bueller....?  Jan 27 2021, 01:28:15 PM
The crew at the Imperial is very diverse including BIPOC dept heads.
The New York Times Moulin Rouge and COVID  Jan 22 2021, 10:29:11 AM
Also, when a show first opens and all the pressure is there for the leads to be on no matter is so high! They know others are rehearsed enough/don’t have costumes/wigs, they have the pressure to be on for the critics before opening night. Then once that’s done, they have the pressure to be there for Tony voters! It’s so much
Thanksgiving Day g vv ..mm v2020 - Broadway Plans  Nov 27 2020, 09:52:13 AM
ATP are wearing costumes from the show- they just haven’t worn these jackets in a press event before. But they are worn for a bit in Act One
Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?  Sep 27 2020, 05:35:01 PM
Load out begins beginning of October
Tootsie National Tour: Equity Production Scrapped, to start non-union?  May 4 2020, 09:29:41 PM

This unfortunately is true. I have a friend who was cast and is sad now.

Looking for Theatre Podcasts that are NOT about musicals  Mar 11 2020, 07:16:12 AM
A Balancing Act- Actress Analisa Leaming interviews everyone from Rebecca Luker to Sierra Boggess to Rob McClure.

“A Balancing Act challenges the idea of the "struggling artist." Through conscious conversations with brilliant creatives, you will learn the insights, how-tos, and strategies to create that BIG, rich, beautiful life you desire (independent of your agent, union status, and résumé!).”

BeetLejuice Auditions  Feb 26 2020, 02:03:51 PM
It also could be auditions for the upcoming tour?
Engagement Proposal Advice - Moulin Rouge  Feb 15 2020, 01:07:08 AM
I would contact Jujamcyn and see if an arrangement pre show can be made in the beautiful theatre so it’s private and special. Or maybe you could pre order champagne or something for intermission and do it then amongst the beauty?

I also think maybe a dinner pre show somewhere French- like Un Deux Trois in midtown would be lovely and with the romantic theme of the evening.

Marquis Theater's Next Show?  Nov 16 2019, 08:01:31 PM
I heard a rumor that Almost Famous has its eyes on the Marquis
Movies that WILL be musicals, inevitably  Nov 10 2019, 12:41:09 AM
That Thing You Do
Stand By Me
The Breakfast Club

Rialto Chatter: Will MRS. DOUBTFIRE Musical Land on Broadway Next Year?  Oct 16 2019, 10:16:49 AM
Moulin Rouge reviews were not all raves and a lot of people hate the show. I wouldn’t automatically think that it would win. It’s a mess in a lot of ways
Rialto Chatter- Beetlejuice and Mockingbird get new homes?  Aug 30 2019, 07:11:18 AM
Moving the set of Beetlejuice would be VERY tricky especially as the WG has one of the largest backstage areas and is wider than many others. I think they would have to rework things in the scenic shop
Hardest Roles Currently on Broadway  Jul 14 2019, 03:29:31 PM
I would add David Ruffin in Aint Too Proud
 Jul 9 2019, 11:06:17 AM
Is there there any promise of 1776 coming in? The pictures looked beautiful
 Jul 9 2019, 11:06:14 AM

Alex Brightman Bettlejuice Understudies  Jul 7 2019, 09:01:26 PM
Alex hasn’t missed a single show yet. The company has had full put in rehearsals with the understudy Will Blum as Beetlejuice in full costume and makeup
Has a tony performance ever saved a show  Jun 26 2019, 07:59:08 PM
I’m remembering (but without details) that the Tony performance helped Bandstand last a bit longer
Has a tony performance ever saved a show  Jun 26 2019, 07:59:03 PM
I’m remembering (but without details) that the Tony performance helped Bandstand last a bit longer
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You