News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for James Kerrigan2

Member Name: James Kerrigan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUNSET BLVD to transfer to Broadwa  Jan 7 2024, 01:09:36 AM

jimmycurry01 said: "verywellthensigh said: "She only showed up for one of her shows? What?

As for alternates, why not Sherie Renee Scott? Or did she retire?
"

She hasn't done a musical on Broadway since Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. I think her experience with that one left a pretty bad taste in her mouth. Maybe she has chosen to move on?
"

It’s a long shot but Hannah Waddingham would make a great Norma Desmond! https://youtu.be/geJ-pg4v7FA?si=UNpI51kN0rFn0Uiz

Nicole Scherzinger to star in West End Sunset Boulevard at the Savoy  Dec 3 2023, 01:54:15 AM

I hope it transfers to the Shubert or another theatre on 44th so that you can do the walking sequence of Act 2 in the alleyway by the Junior Cheesecake. As for casting, I wonder if they will bring Tom Francis over or if they will cast someone else such as Derek Klena in the role. 

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread  Oct 1 2023, 01:28:00 AM

It is notable that they changed their Instagram handle to @bwaygatsby. Seems inevitable that it will transfer to broadway.

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread  Aug 16 2023, 11:51:54 PM

bwayphreak234 said: "So I had a free Tuesday night and some Audience Rewards points to use up, so I made a return visit to Moulin Rouge! last night. I had not seen the show since pre-pandemic with the original Broadway cast, and was curious to see it again to A) see how it's held up and B) see a new cast.

The show has completely lost its luster. The entire principal cast was weak, and the ensemble had zero energy. Casey Cott is charming and pretty, but boy can't ca

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread  Aug 2 2023, 10:01:59 PM

yes Casey sorry! I agree he sounded good for his first performance. I think in the next month or so he will find his Christian and will sound a million times better. He did better with the high notes then the low ones I found that’s one thing I picked up on and it’s also nerves once he gains confidence he will be so good.

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread  Aug 2 2023, 12:55:01 AM

Wayman_Wong said: "Casey Cott and Courtney Reed get ready for ''Moulin Rouge!'' Cott, the ''Riverdale'' star, makes his Broadway debut as Christian. And Reed, who's been touring in the Tony-winning hit, takes over as Satine, starting Tues., Aug. 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcgYTMOx9Xw
"

How was Corey Cott? Saw his Roxanne on Youtube and thought he sounded pretty good for a first performance. 

https://youtu.be/2JvtudzEXoQ

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 14 2023, 09:50:59 PM

How is McKenzie as Glinda? Can't wait to see her. 

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Aug 1 2022, 09:46:14 PM

This is the new playbill cover 

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 31 2022, 04:55:39 PM

Who will be replacing Julie Benko as Standby while she plays Fanny Full-Time?

Tonight’s Performance of Wicked Cancelled Due to Covid  Dec 7 2021, 08:08:16 PM

ACL2006 said: "I'd assume they're back on tonight?"

Yes

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Dec 7 2021, 11:25:48 AM

She would be great with Alyssa Fox. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Dec 7 2021, 11:02:08 AM

Jordan Levinson said: "It’s good to see her, isn’t it?

Starting on February 14, Brittney Johnson will become the first woman of color to take on the role of G(a)linda full-time on Broadway! In addition, Jordan Barrow joins the Broadway cast as Boq starting tonight (first Black full-time actor in that role, too), as Lindsay Pearce returns from her injury and defies gravity once again as Elphaba.
"

Lindsay returns on Dec 11

COVID  Dec 5 2021, 01:07:55 AM

Does anyone know who was on yesterday?

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Nov 30 2021, 12:50:15 PM

Does anyone know Lindsay Pearce's return date? I know it is in December but they didn't give an official day yet.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Nov 8 2021, 12:26:30 AM

Riley Costello will be leaving the role of Boq next month. According to Mili Diaz’ TikTok Video.

Presumably the same time Lindsay comes back. https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdYWMnma/

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Oct 18 2021, 07:36:17 PM

Lindsay Northen Goodbye Message

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Oct 13 2021, 09:33:40 PM

theatrekid3302 said: "Donna Vivino has been posting about leaving Maine for an upcoming project in NYC could it possibly be Wicked."

I wish but she probably wont because her sister is now playing the role and it is her time to shine.

On OZ Wiki it says Lindsay is coming back on November 9 and Alyssa Fox will fill in for Jenny DiNoia until then.

Funny Girl Matinee Rumor-Fanny  Oct 12 2021, 12:18:53 AM

SouthernCakes said: "Seems odd to do a “no name” alternate for a show that clearly needs a star. Throw a Shoshana Bean for the theater hungry crowd like Donna Murphy. No discredit to Diamond."

JESSICA VOSK

Roles that significantly changed when their originators moved on?  Oct 9 2021, 08:22:53 PM

Elphaba and Glinda in Wicked. Every Elphaba and Glinda after Idina and Kristin made the role their own rather than trying to replicate the Originals. I think of Eden Espinosa, Jessica Vosk, Kara Lindsay, Katie Rose Clarke, Lindsay Mendez, Allison Bailey, and others who took their roles in a completely different direction.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Sep 27 2021, 07:41:51 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Phillytheatreguy10 said: "I’m sorry, but Idina could never do it again 8 times a week."

That's very fair. I will say, she sounds better than she did in years past. The Frozen and If/Then era was not strong. Her voice has noticeably been better live in the last few yearsIMO.
"

Her performances have been so strong lately. If she ever were to return to Wicked I think she would be even better than she was the f

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You