News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for idinaroxmysox89

idinaroxmysox89 Profile Photo
Member Name: idinaroxmysox89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rent Live -- they did it!
 Jan 6 2006, 02:27:41 AM
where is the 10th anniversary taking place (I live in California but I'm hoping to be in NY in apriL)

thanks

re: See What I Wanna See brilliance
 Jan 6 2006, 02:20:40 AM
I agree 100000%! It was amazing and I'm still thinking about it (saw it thanksgiving week). Idina is my favorite, so that was amazing to see her, but it wasnt just that. The show just left me speechless and wanting more. I CANT wait for the cast album- the music and lyrics were incredible (sorry for my lack of spelling hah). I'm so glad people are embracing this show as much as I am. I'm so sad it closed- but then again it makes it more special that we saw it :oD
re: AUTOGRAPHS!!
 Jan 6 2006, 02:17:07 AM
hey does anybody have a mailing address for Idina Menzel- I collect signatures from movies n broadway too and I really really want one of hers. I've tried to meet her so many times at shows and I met her once, but she wouldnt sign anything (I was all alone too) so now I'm on a mission, if you will, to get her autograph. It would mean the world if someone could help. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
re: anyone been to OCPAC???
 Apr 18 2005, 09:45:10 PM
ya i live about 10 minutes away and i've been plenty of times...yeah i would go with what DGrant said...take binoculars...like u can see but it is pretty tiny
re: Wicked movie Dream cast.
 Apr 18 2005, 09:42:26 PM
i agree mostly with the first one
Elphaba: Idina (most def.)
Glinda: Kristen Chenoweth (a must again)
Fiyero: Norbert prolly...idk who else...joey macentire (sp) was good 2 i must say
Madame Morrible: Carole (or i can see Glen Close 2)
Wizard: I liked the idea of Victor Garber (sp?) or the orig. Joel Grey he was amazing
Boq: i've always thought Elijah Wood was exactly like him

this is providing the 2 or 3 that weren't in the acutal musical can sing
but truth

re: will good vibrations last until the tonys?
 Apr 18 2005, 09:18:22 PM
i think thats sad...cuz i saw it late march and I thought it was really good. It's a shame no one likes it. But I guess if you're not a beach boys fan, its pointless, but I liked the original songs too. Thats a bummer.
Adam Rapp's play
 Apr 18 2005, 09:17:04 PM
hey what are some of the books that u were talking about? i no this is an odd ? but ya jw
:) cant wait!! question for anthony--
 Apr 4 2005, 10:24:26 PM
hey omg i cannot wait for this movie!! I am such a renthead and a huge idina menzel fan...but anyway,
anthony-
i think its great that ure doing this. I wanted to ask if you think the movie will have as strong of an impact as the broadway show did. Will it still be as powerful as you think? Plus, is it cool catching up with most of the OBC and Idina (heh had 2 add that). Okay well cool if u answer this. Glad to be in touch and updated with the movie. Oh and is Rosario Dawson singing?

:) cant wait!! question for anthony--
 Apr 4 2005, 10:24:13 PM
hey omg i cannot wait for this movie!! I am such a renthead and a huge idina menzel fan...but anyway,
anthony-
i think its great that ure doing this. I wanted to ask if you think the movie will have as strong of an impact as the broadway show did. Will it still be as powerful as you think? Plus, is it cool catching up with most of the OBC and Idina (heh had 2 add that). Okay well cool if u answer this. Glad to be in touch and updated with the movie. Oh and is Rosario Dawson singing?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You