News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bertandrew

bertandrew Profile Photo
Member Name: bertandrew
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2014
 Nov 27 2014, 10:03:08 PM
It's all on youtube. you can see the entire parade in 18 parts. look up macys thanksgiving day parade part 1
Cry Baby Cast Recording?
 May 22 2014, 07:54:39 PM
I applied for the rights. It was to a law firm, I believe. I got the name of the firm from the producer at New Line. The script was COMPLETELY different than the Broadway production. It used the songs from the old demo that everyone seemed to have.
Lysistrata Jones (Give it Up!)--GREAT!
 Jun 3 2011, 10:45:34 PM
It's tons of fun. Loved the book, music, band, direction, choreography...and the cast is outstanding. Patti Murin rocks!
What is THE show to see OFF BROADWAY right now?
 Jun 3 2011, 10:40:46 PM
Lysistrata Jones. Run!
Bernadette, GYPSY, and Rose's Turn
 Jun 3 2011, 10:39:18 PM
The night I went to see Bernadette play the role, she was out with vocal problems. Maureen Moore was amazing (of course she was, she's awesome), but my favorite Rose's Turn belongs to Tyne Daly.
Suck it Lupone.

What Kander and Ebb show should be revived?
 Jun 3 2011, 10:36:55 PM
I read somewhere that Kiss of the Spiderwoman is coming back next season.
Nice But Semi-Cheap Hotels?
 Feb 28 2011, 09:11:50 AM
Look into The Pod...and be sure to check the rates at www.quikbook.com they are usually lower than on hotels.com
Review: Charles Busch's 'The Divine Sister'
 Oct 15 2010, 11:07:00 AM
It's brilliant! He's brilliant! Go see!!!!!
The Official WOMEN on THE VERGE / BELASCO...thread
 Sep 29 2010, 04:20:29 PM
Delayed again! Wow, this is worse than Spiderman!
re: Charles Busch 'The Third Story'
 Feb 17 2009, 01:34:19 PM
I was there the same night that Robert Osboune was there too!

I LOVED the show. There was a lot going on--and if you cared to listen to the story line, you'd probably like it! Its rather brilliant as Busch weaves three stories into one entertaining and moving evening! Busch is in top form on stage too! GREAT cast, sets, lights--love the underscoring! True, its not the laugh a minute kind of show we are used to Busch doing--no..its beyond that and more.

Go see it!

re: Faith Prince is Ursula beginning April 7th
 Feb 17 2009, 01:27:25 PM
Another reason not to see this show. I have always been underwhelmed with Prince's performances. She was bored to death as she played the usually campy Belle in Little Me, and seemed totally flatline in Belles Are Ringing. I'm done with her.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You