News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for millieelphie3

millieelphie3 Profile Photo
Member Name: millieelphie3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Coleen Sexton NEWS
 Nov 14 2005, 11:25:26 PM
Go to her unofficial webpage for exciting news about what Coleen is doing now!!! This site is kept up-to-date and there's new NEWS about Coleen's working status!

Casey's Coleen Site
http://pmcsite.cjb.net/

Live Journal Community to chat with Other Coleen fans!
http://www.livejournal.com/community/coleensexton

ENJOY!!!

re: What happened to Coleen Sexton?
 Nov 14 2005, 11:22:02 PM
http://pmcsite.cjb.net/

go here for new info about coleen! she's been and is going to be a very busy girl!!! we're so happy for her!!!

that address is coleen's unofficial webpage...it's got THE most up-to-date info coming right from the horses' mouth

re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Line?
 Jun 19 2005, 10:39:31 AM
Mine is from thoroughly modern millie and it's towards the beginning of the second act right after Forget About The Boy. Mr. Graydon is babbling on about something and Millie(Sutton) goes "Do ya have a mo? ...A Mo-ment?" That line just cracks me up and so does her physicality when she says it! It's absolutely hilarious!!! The rest of that scene is friggin hilarious too! In talking about Tom Sawyer, Millie asks, "Was He Sexy?" ...Graydon says, "He was Twelve."
re: DRS stage door
 Jun 12 2005, 12:42:52 AM
The stage door guy, Kevin, is awesome! He was so sweet to me! He asked me who I was waiting for(because I was there a few minutes before the show let out) and I told him "Laura Marie Duncan" (she's in the ensemble, she's plays the part of the usherette towards the beginning) and he goes "Oh, I tell her she's got a big fan out here" and she came out five minutes later and came right up to me! He's tops in my book...just stay behind the barricades! lol

The stage door crowd wasn't too bad

re: FIDDLER ...SUTTON... IDINA
 Jun 12 2005, 12:32:48 AM
she totally did show her belly button! i saw it! rofl She was great in LW though! I met her before the show and she was so sweet! Yeah, I can't believe she's 30, but "Hey, when you got it, you got it"! lol
re: Kristin Chenoweth in The Appleyard
 Apr 14 2005, 08:34:20 AM
AHHAHAH! Appleyard, Apple Tree, what's the difference?!! LOL I bought the ticket so fast I didn't read through the title or what it was about thoroughly! HAHA! However, I know have it in front of me, and it is indeed The Apple Tree, which makes much more sense to me now! I was like "Appleyard" that doesn't sound right." We have an Appleyard Agency here in Pensacola, so I think I must have gotten confused. I think whenever I see the word Apple, I immediately think yard! LOL Terrible word associat
Kristin Chenoweth in The Appleyard
 Apr 13 2005, 11:28:29 PM
Oh my goodness! I just bought my ticket! I'm going to be in NYC that week and just about had a stroke when I saw she was going to be doing a show! I hope I get a pic with her! AH! This is so awesome! And, she rocks!!!! YAY!
 Apr 3 2005, 04:40:17 PM
I can't wait to see her originate something! It will be so Awesome!!! She was amazing in Chicago! That's her in the pic with me! Whee!!

Apr 3 2005, 04:40:14 PM
I can't wait to see her originate something! It will be so Awesome!!!
re: Linda Eder in Jekyll & Hyde...
 Feb 22 2005, 11:45:40 AM
You know, as much as I love Coleen, I still prefer Linda's "Someone Like You" better. On all the other songs, Coleen takes the cake and the icing too, but not that one. That one was made for Linda. She blows me away.
 Feb 19 2005, 12:31:39 AM
Hey there! Coleen is awesome. She did audition for Wicked, but they gave it to the understudy. She just left the US Tour of Chicago and is probably back in NY auditioning. This is her unofficial website...It's awesome though. That pic is of me and her when I met her in Atlanta back in October when she was doing Chicago! A-Maze-Zing!
 Feb 19 2005, 12:16:38 AM
Coleen is freaking awesome in Jekyll and Hyde, but she was even more dazzling in Chicago! You are right though. She so should not have been in the chorus...They should have got rid of Bianca and made Col's Roxie! She's an amazing dancer too! I got to meet her before the show and she was so sweet and took her time signing her headshot and talking to me and my family..I was stupified, Icouldn't think of anything to say. Anywho, she's awesome!
 Feb 19 2005, 12:12:14 AM
hey, BSO, I posted something in your blog...but if you want the dvd, let me know and I can get it to you asap. ---Tiffany
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You